IBD Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get them on ebay, I like them too!

Thanks MaisyMouse,
I've just found some on EBAY, I think I'll be purchasing some of those little bad boys lol.
Jo

I'm an ibd user too, I started a thread ages ago about ibd & like you, couldn't find anything in the search, even though I have come across ibd threads 😕

I'm pretty happy with ibd, love some of the colours, I have about 60. I'm only having a few issues now with their customer service (non existent) & new lid/brush design.

Other than that, I was really happy.
Personally I don't need to use PB on myself, I also forgot to use it on 1 client & to my surprise her polish lasted 3 weeks. That's not often the case though.

Last edited:
I'm following this with interest - there are currently no IBD threads - I wonder why they are not showing... :irked:

I'm following this with interest - there are currently no IBD threads - I wonder why they are not showing... :irked:

It's a conspiracy ! Lol
I'm going to make a conscious effort to mention the brand in any threads I comment on. I also recently added a piccy to 'what nails are you wearing today?' And went back to add the brand and colours to it lol.
Jo
:twisted:

There are heaps of ibd threads. It's frustrating that they won't come up.

I found the swatch thread as I had posted in it.

There's a few others I have posted in too, but I know I have seen heaps more.

Here's another one

http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?t=235598

Hi IBD geeks
I was going to do a start a thread for the group section for IBD Just Gel / IBD on salon geeks but I've been informed that you have to be a Premium Geek to set 1 up.
Any takers who would like to start a thread on the group section for all IBD Lovers
Thanks xx

Any premier geeks that would start a IBD thread in the group section
Please 😍

Latest posts

Back