If you don't like it, would you still sell it anyway?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a stylist, its up to me to turn people on to the right products for their hair. However, being that we have many new clients who have switched to us, I want them spending all their alloted 'beauty money' in my shop only, therefore give them what they want. If i don't keep it in stock, I will order it for them as well. Customer service is #1 in our industry.

I don't like my body....but I suppose if someone made me a good offer :rolleyes:

Good question and I guess all down to a personal choice I guess.

I can only speak from my own experience, I decided not to use Dermalogica as our skincare range as the clients can buy it retail nearby, so why would they buy it from the spa when they can get it a bit cheaper elsewhere? A huge part of our business is retail so it was a business decison and not necessarily because we didn't love it.

I have limted OPI for the same reason and generally use spa ritual which they definately can't buy locally apart from maybe the odd bottle on Ebay.

Latest posts

Back