Impatient!! Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will let everyone else make their own mind up whether or not you are "dissing" Gelish:rolleyes:

such a shame you have experienced these problems.

Maybe I am just an amazing tech (wouldn't have classed myself as that) but in the last 4 weeks I have never experienced ANY of the things you mention. I have applied Gelish to approx 35 clients over the last 3 weeks and not ONE client has returned with or called to let me know any have chipped, in fact I have had 5 clients call to tell me how amazed they are with the results. every client has expressed amazement at how thin they look on the nail plate and that there are no bumps that they have experienced with traditional gel.

Just goes to show eh?

Anyway I would just like to thank you very much for illustrating to me that as a working Beauty Therapist with a keen interest in nails I am clearly a cut above with my application of Gelish as I haven't experienced any of the problems you have.

Keeping it Sweet and Living in Harmony are good for me :hug:

well im glad your having a good response.
i do admit that the second time of having the gelish applied, i had no lifting problems at all. yes the product is smooth so no ridges can been felt on the nail, but im trying to express the fact that gelish is gelish and shellac is shellac.
ive been working with shellac from the lauch day and have been using it ever since! my clients love it and non of my clients have had any problems at all.
shellac goes on like a polish and wears like a gel! shellac gives a mirror shine and gelish doesnt. yes it has a shine, but not like shellac!
gelish is way too felixable and doesnt give that extra bit of strenght like shellac DOES.
like ive said a million times
SHELLAC IS SHELLAC
GELLISH IS GELLISH
THERE NOT THE SAME!!!

SO DONT KNOCK IT UNTILL YOU TRY IT!
MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE LOVE AND USE SHELLAC, SHELLAC HAS MADE THE NEWS OVER 20TIMES IN ONE WEEK ALONE IN AMERICA.
SHELLAC IS USED AND TRUSTED BY THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
SO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE CARNT BE WRONG.

AND IF THIS STILL DOESNT SINK IN THE GO VISIT
WWW.CND.COM
CLICK ON SHELLAC BLOG
THEN CLICK ON OFFICAL SHELLAC WEBSITE, AND YOU CAN FIND TONS OF INFO ON THE NEW UV3 TECH

:smack:

I really want to start using the Shellac polish but I am impatient and want it now!! Thing is I still havent been given my information to log in and purchase anything but after reading some posts on here I am now thinking should I just go with Gelish as posts are saying alot of things are out of stock so I dont want to wait for my log in details only to then find I cannot order anything:irked:. My fingers are hovering over the gelish button help what should I do.

Back to what to do...... have you rung Sweet Squared? If so ring them again. If you did this via the contact us form, check your spam folder, sometimes an email program thinks that anyone not on your address list is spam. Just a thought xxx

well im glad your having a good response.
i do admit that the second time of having the gelish applied, i had no lifting problems at all. yes the product is smooth so no ridges can been felt on the nail, but im trying to express the fact that gelish is gelish and shellac is shellac.
ive been working with shellac from the lauch day and have been using it ever since! my clients love it and non of my clients have had any problems at all.
shellac goes on like a polish and wears like a gel! shellac gives a mirror shine and gelish doesnt. yes it has a shine, but not like shellac!
gelish is way too felixable and doesnt give that extra bit of strenght like shellac DOES.
like ive said a million times
SHELLAC IS SHELLAC
GELLISH IS GELLISH
THERE NOT THE SAME!!!

SO DONT KNOCK IT UNTILL YOU TRY IT!
MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE LOVE AND USE SHELLAC, SHELLAC HAS MADE THE NEWS OVER 20TIMES IN ONE WEEK ALONE IN AMERICA.
SHELLAC IS USED AND TRUSTED BY THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
SO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE CARNT BE WRONG.

AND IF THIS STILL DOESNT SINK IN THE GO VISIT
WWW.CND.COM
CLICK ON SHELLAC BLOG
THEN CLICK ON OFFICAL SHELLAC WEBSITE, AND YOU CAN FIND TONS OF INFO ON THE NEW UV3 TECH

:smack:

Yeah ok I get you but afford me the same courtesy!!! and read my replies to this and your last thread dissing Gelish!!!!!

I use Shellac as well as Gelish and have done since launch day!!

In fact I was the 1st order Fiona Wallace at Fingertips received on the very 1st morning Shellac was available to order.

so you will see I am actually in a prime position to comment on both products(not that I have ever commented anything other than positive feedback on Shellac).

so I don't need your links but thanks for the thought!

Moral of the story is research your fellow geeks i.e. ME before looking like an idiot whilst trying desperately to make me look like one!!

I don't need anything to "SINK IN" but maybe you do!!!!!!

realisticbeauty
I caved in and just message gelish who messaged me back in 10min and were very helpful and have also got a free course in august. They have all items in stock i think i will go with them as I have already told my clients and they do not want to wait !!
So on this note I am closing this thread as it is going way off topic here xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back