Is anyone familiar with L’Oréal Dialight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel80

Reaction score
I’m hoping to find someone that can advise on L’Oréal Dialight as I’m not familiar with this line.

My hair has been bleached from a level 6 to achieve a level 8.1 the first pic is when it’s just been coloured using XP100, the second pic is 5 weeks later. I like the slightly lighter colour as it washes out but it’s way too warm for my liking. I’m going to try L’Oréal Dialight next as I’ve been told XP100 isn’t a good quality product. I am thinking about using a 50/50 mix of 9.21 & 8.21 for a slightly lighter shade and to neutralise the warmth.

My question is are these products levels 8 & 9 blonde with a small amount of violet ash? So basically ready to use?
The reason I ask is because I once made the mistake in using a Goldwell 8CA thinking it would be blonde with added blue/ash but instead it was just blue. I bleached my roots and added a wash of blue with looked ridiculous so I don’t want that happening again 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpeg
    IMG_0546.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2018.jpeg
    IMG_2018.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back