Jinx Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only offer Minx, and only offer one price........I don't see the point in doing myself out of that extra fiver, when at the end of the the day I would save maybe 50p per application on product cost, but I would do exactly the same prep and application to ensure longevity of the product and maintain my reputation..........the only persons gaining here are the clients who will probably be the kind who'll follow the cheapest deal, oh and the companies who have copied Minx........As a therapist I'd be losing out on that £4.50.

It just doesn't make sense to charge £5 less for something that's only costing me 50p less, am I missing something?????

I don't think you are missing anything, Louise!! I also do my sums and costs (which is what running a successful business is all about) and it makes no earthly sense to me if I end up on the loosing end of a deal.

I won't use junk in my business. Usually ends up taking longer to do the job, as the copies never apply as easily or as well as better brands. As a large portion of my price is determined by how long it takes me to do the job, I need to count on keeping to time and using the products that I know work with me in my schedule.

in my opinion an that as a mum myself. i would rather save £5.00 and know it may not last as long but my daughter to leave feeling pampered and special . £5.oo where i live is a child's lunch for the week ! so i cater for the people who love and will pay and the people who love and cant afford to pay , and tbh.... when Ive only got the dregs of the minx left after doing 2 adults i reckon £10. is better than it going to waste, my upper end clients like to see a fresh minx being opened . especially paying £25.00 where as the kids are ecstatic to just have a minX . :)

i like making all even the kids feel special, they know i dont make a fortune i make a living and im happy and so are they. i would rather they keep 4.50 and come back for more and more as they always do . ps 2 adults 1 child out of 1 minx £60 need i say more

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back