Love Shellac kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about buying the love shellac kit and I contacted S2 and they were able to provide me with a full list of colours included which was brilliant as I could see which other additional colours I had to order as well.

Would you ( or anyone) mind listing the colours included so I know what to others if need to pick up? Thanks x

Hey I can pm u it tomorrow? Or if u give me ur email in a pm ill do it for u x

Just ordered my love shellac kit after lots of saving. I already have about 15 colours but a few bits needed replacing and it's always good to have a spare lamp. Can't wait for the parcel man to arrive! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

How are you getting on with your kit tracybubbles? Xx

Nicola! Xxx

How are you getting on with your kit tracybubbles? Xx

Nicola! Xxx

Hey Nicola! I am a fully fledged CND addict. Bought most of the collection so far including additives and irresistible glitters. And going tomorrow to make a start on vinylux😊 got a little nail bar in a local salon and it's going really well! Seen your newspaper article, well done you!

Aww that's amazing go you!!!! Fab news!!! Hope your building up clients nicely!!! :)
Aww did u see it?? :) thank you very much!!! Xx

I am thinkong of ordering this kit but I already have some of the colours so I am unsure

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love CND Shellac Colours Included:

7.3ml Base Coat x2

7.3ml Top Coat x2

40 Colour Coats

Cream Puff x2,

Negligee x2,

Iced Cappuccino,

Romantique,

Tropix,

Tutti Frutti,

Hot Chillis,

Wildfire,

Red Baroness,

Fedora,

Rosebud,

Strawberry Smoothie,

Beau,

Cocoa,

Masquerade,

Iced Coral,

Blackpool,

Hot Pop Pink,

Mother of Pearl,

Hollywood,

Gotcha,

Clearly Pink,

Rock Royalty,

Decadance,

Moonlight + Roses,

Studio White,

Zillionaire,

Asphalt x2,

Purple Purple,

Hotski to Tchotchke,

Silver Chrome,

Silver VIP,

Gold VIP,

Rubble,

Cityscape,

Dark Lava.

Just received my kit. Such great value. I feel like cancelling all my clients and playing with my new toys "If you don't want Shellac your not coming in" lol :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im going to get mines next week :-D

Latest posts

Back