Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to lie I'm a little obsessed! I cannot believe how full the pots of chrome and rainbow are either!
Layer it is amazing really good quality stuff Maria done well

Layer it is amazing really good quality stuff Maria done well
Yeah I'm excited to have a play, I could believe it arrived today only ordered Middle of last week as it wasn't showing on the website for a few days. Can just see my glitter addiction growing for here, already planning my next order :)

Yeah I'm excited to have a play, I could believe it arrived today only ordered Middle of last week as it wasn't showing on the website for a few days. Can just see my glitter addiction growing for here, already planning my next order :)
It's addictive to a whole new level do u think we lacked something during our childhood to be so glitter obsessed lol

It's addictive to a whole new level do u think we lacked something during our childhood to be so glitter obsessed lol
We must have been! I'm not sure we are are bad as some of these ladies out there that go totally mental (lol like when magpie released their holo's :p)

Im never satisfied with what I've got I'm like moooooore give me more lol

Haha, it starts simple enough... you buy a few little pots of glitter.

And then, before you know it, everything has to be glittery, no matter what it is. My daughter is actually obsessed with the rainbow chrome!

Haha, it starts simple enough... you buy a few little pots of glitter.

And then, before you know it, everything has to be glittery, no matter what it is. My daughter is actually obsessed with the rainbow chrome!
Hahaha yeah starts with a few... before you know you have shelves and cupboards full :p:D

My S2 trolley never stays empty and now I'm looking at the gel play I blame ciderella!

My S2 trolley never stays empty and now I'm looking at the gel play I blame ciderella!

I know right, I haven't ordered the gel play it yet, as I want the lecente chromes as well, and some xmas stamping plates, more glitter and some xmas polishes.....

Oooh just done another client with Gel Play Glitz [emoji7]

Is it back in stock? I'm loving the new plates

I've been waiting a while for the Merry Stamper plate, which only came back into stock today.

I've been waiting a while for the Merry Stamper plate, which only came back into stock today.

Oh lovely looks like an order has to be placed

Screenshot_2016-11-22-14-00-21-1.png
yay, finally got my first G1 and some rainbow. :D
Also I got the Shellac leaflets thinking they would be the aftercare sheets to give to clients. Does anyone using Shellac know which ones are aftercare? Just so I don't order the wrong ones again lol. :oops:Xx

Christmas has come early :)

Really excited to try out the silver chrome and new stamp plates.

Attachments

• IMG_2124.JPG
    IMG_2124.JPG
    889.2 KB · Views: 110
View attachment 202220 yay, finally got my first G1 and some rainbow. :D
Also I got the Shellac leaflets thinking they would be the aftercare sheets to give to clients. Does anyone using Shellac know which ones are aftercare? Just so I don't order the wrong ones again lol. :oops:Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1479846466.669364.jpg

U need this chick on the front one

Latest posts

Back