Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thee are from diamond glitter on eBay - anyone else's view on them would be much appreciated x
can you give me the suppliers ebay id?

I ordered a bunch of stuff last week. The first has arrived!! New brushes and dotting tools. LOVE THEM!!!!! Soooo sparkly!

Attachments

• 1465432209747.jpg
    1465432209747.jpg
    70.8 KB
I ordered a bunch of stuff last week. The first has arrived!! New brushes and dotting tools. LOVE THEM!!!!! Soooo sparkly!

Looks like my brush with the diamond in! Love it

I have got myself some nail mail for Tommo

Ciderella is quiet

I have got myself some nail mail for Tommo

Ciderella is quiet
I've been doing stuff with my kids the last couple of days. They're not well, upset with friends and just have me run ragged!

I've been doing stuff with my kids the last couple of days. They're not well, upset with friends and just have me run ragged!

Oh dear not tonsillitis is it??

Oh dear not tonsillitis is it??
No my son has a heavy cold. I hope it's just that as me and the girls all have hayfever and allergies but he's never had any before. Living in the country isn't as healthy as everyone thinks lol

No my son has a heavy cold. I hope it's just that as me and the girls all have hayfever and allergies but he's never had any before. Living in the country isn't as healthy as everyone thinks lol

They say every year a new type of pollen occurs so he may have just triggered it now and hayfever is one of them things where you don't have it then bang suddenly you have it. I've had tonsillitis and it's knocked me out badly! Have had a horrid time with it. Hope he gets better soon

My nail mail today. Vinylux!

Attachments

• 1465545231505.jpg
    1465545231505.jpg
    33.2 KB
They say every year a new type of pollen occurs so he may have just triggered it now and hayfever is one of them things where you don't have it then bang suddenly you have it. I've had tonsillitis and it's knocked me out badly! Have had a horrid time with it. Hope he gets better soon
Aw no. I hope you're feeling better today.
I got a ring for my nail art and as I'm Polished to Purrfection I got a paw print!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465563166.129600.jpg

I'd run out of solar oil minis and got Dadi'Oil to try. I love it!!! I'm now getting the huge one once my solar oil is finished. It absorbs straight into the skin with no oily residue and my hands feel lush

Dadi oil sounds weird lol hey daddy

Everything sounds weird to me right now lol pilchards now daddy oil

Dadi oil, such a weird name, think they could have done much better
But it smells AMAZING, like you're in a spa or something

I want to try daddy oil
I had two massive nail nails today but I just realised I got it all on snapchat and non on my photos and I can't be bothered to get out of bed

If I'm honest I'm not overly keen on the smell but my clients today preferred it to solar oil. I love how my skin felt after using it. I'm getting the big one and slapping it on everywhere!

I believe Dadi oil was named as when the creator was formulating it his daughter called it Daddy's oil before it had an official name.

Glitterarty are good value but they do take a few days to post things and the shop is shut and you can't view anything until they open which has lead me to go elsewhere and shop
I was gutted when I saw that too. How dare they have a holiday when there are women desperate to buy sparkly things!

If I'm honest I'm not overly keen on the smell but my clients today preferred it to solar oil. I love how my skin felt after using it. I'm getting the big one and slapping it on everywhere!
I have Dadi oil too got it to match my ibx cos its the same people. It feels very luxurious almost more like a massage oil than a cuticle oil if you know what I mean. I really like it x

Latest posts

Back