Nail table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, thanks I'm having a look now. And you buy the storage unit separate also?

No problem. I love to help other techs out if I can. Yes the storage leg is separate.

Yes as Mel said you buy the legs and storage leg separate.

Cool found it all! And it's only £80! Thanks guys

I have the same table, and as much as I love it I'm really considering another table top as I'm forever cleaning it...and I've also managed to scratch it a fair bit too.

What I might do is buy a normal wooden table top for it and have a clear glass panel made for so I can put nail pictures underneath, so that any dust and scratches won't be too obvious x

Attachments

• mummycattable.jpg
    mummycattable.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 505
Do agree if you get the black one you will see the dust, I have a towel so not so bad, but it does come indifferent colours and found that any dark colours show dust..

I need a little dust fairy to clean it lol

Do agree if you get the black one you will see the dust, I have a towel so not so bad, but it does come indifferent colours and found that any dark colours show dust..

I need a little dust fairy to clean it lol

Ah a little dust fairy would be fab!

Do we not need one with an extractor fan built in? (I'm a complete beginner so don't know anything really!!) Especially as some of them are in salon? Or is it not essential as long as the place is well ventilated anyway? Xx

Do we not need one with an extractor fan built in? (I'm a complete beginner so don't know anything really!!) Especially as some of them are in salon? Or is it not essential as long as the place is well ventilated anyway? Xx
anyone??

A lot of us use the glasholme table from ikea, I love mine and have the storage leg at the end to which give extra space and storage. It's a glass top which comes in different colours and you can choose different colour legs.

Your nail desk looks fab, Love your little jar's & your lamp, is that a daylight one?

Yea that's the right price, it's more if you add the storage leg :)

Hello, do you have the link to the storage leg? I can't seem to find it on the website. Thanks :)

I needed a small table, unfortunately the Ikea one was too big. The best priced ones I found were at Arrow Hair & Beauty Supplies Ltd, I ordered the REM popular. The sales girls were great, so helpful and accommodating. Im hoping it'll arrive by the end of the week.

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back