Ombre on virgin hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks lovely in the pic. I don't use Loreal so can't help sorry!

Use a silver toning hair masque. It will also condition!

Will give that a go. Thanx
Hi, I used the silver toning hair mask today and unfortunately there was no change. Any suggestions on what to do now?? Thanx

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    728.6 KB · Views: 19
Hi, I used the silver toning hair mask today and unfortunately there was no change. Any suggestions on what to do now?? Thanx

Probably because its not light enough to be silver?

Avoid Tressemme, Pantene, Dove, Garnier Fructis, And worst of all Aussie!!! These are horrible shampoos!!! I wouldn't clean my toilet with these!! The only supermarket brands I've never had a problem with is L'Oréal Elvive and Andrew Barton. I'd definitely recommend redken! But for something just as good but slightly more affordable I'd recommend Wella or Tigi bed head!!

I dint use L'Oréal, but hopefully this will help, let's go back to basics you need to distinguish the base colour, so for example if you think it's on a base of a 9, you need violet as it counteracts yellow, this will leave you with a cleaner result. Obviously tone accordingly to the base colour, if it's on an 8 you need a violet based level 8, and so on. Hope this helps

Even though I said only yesterday that we were happy with the result of the Ombre. Today it looks really quite yellow. Any advice? I use loreal so was thinking dialight 901 or 902.
Try using silver shampoo on the yellow ends but Wella is amazing! Maybe try using somethings with a violet tone? Somethings like /81 depending on what depth it is? 9/0 or 10/0

I dint use L'Oréal, but hopefully this will help, let's go back to basics you need to distinguish the base colour, so for example if you think it's on a base of a 9, you need violet as it counteracts yellow, this will leave you with a cleaner result. Obviously tone accordingly to the base colour, if it's on an 8 you need a violet based level 8, and so on. Hope this helps
Yes thank you.

Latest posts

Back