OMG It's Snowing...And it NEVER snows here!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snow flurrys here in yorkshire and a lovely blue sky..go figure :rolleyes:

Listening to the radio it says yorkshire will get the brunt of it over night, ah well, just as well i have nothing planned for tomorrow :green:

Yep i spoke too soon i now have a blizzard outside the window :rolleyes:

Yep i spoke too soon i now have a blizzard outside the window :rolleyes:

And withing the space of 5 mins the blue sky has gone and has been replaced by dark clouds and the wind has got up :irked:

I got up to a lovely wintery scene than the sun came out and melted it all, But about half an hour ago it started again and is coming down fast and thick atm :) Now where's the sledge ??

its snowing in essex to
the kids love the snow
tracy x

I have had two of our trainers up for the weekend and after meetings all day took them to their hotel last night...

Only trouble was that we got stuck in the snow in the middle of nowhere at 1am...I had to abandon the car leaving the two girls in the car and had to walk 3 miles back to the house to then drive back in 4x4 and rescue them...they had to sleep on the couch as couldn't get through to their hotel....
The things our trainers are willing to go through for training updates ...Brrrrrrr:lol::lol::lol:

wow thats what i call dedication :green:

wow thats what i call dedication :green:

Well one alway's has to rescue any lady in distress...even if she is a trainer :hug:

Yes here in Surrey it was snowing first thing and we had a nice amount too.... shame it wasn't more. Outside with my youngest having a snowball fight which soon turned into the little people against just me lol great fun. It didn't last long unfortunately.

We're about half an hour from Southampton and we had snow this morning! Real, proper snow, loads of it, great big flakes, it was lovely!! The kids and I were out making a snowman and having snowball fights at 8.30am!

Latest posts

Back