Own brand hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsh2015

Reaction score
I've been doing extensions a couple of years and really wanting to branch out further and get my own brand hair extensions, only problem being I have no idea where to start looking? I'm self employed and have no one I could personally turn to I feel so silly to post this on here but feel totally stuck, any help would be appreciated?!

I've been doing extensions a couple of years and really wanting to branch out further and get my own brand hair extensions, only problem being I have no idea where to start looking? I'm self employed and have no one I could personally turn to I feel so silly to post this on here but feel totally stuck, any help would be appreciated?!
We have done this we had our local printer to print packaging and we purchase wholesale from our supplier in the UK ,

We have done this we had our local printer to print packaging and we purchase wholesale from our supplier in the UK ,

So who are you selling to?

So can I buy hair and than put my brand name on them and can I sell that hair on

Latest posts

Back