Platinum hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to pm me your email I'll send you the pics it won't let me put pics on for sum reason xx

[QUOTE=Chantelle thanks hun, got all your pics.

I'll give their new "cold" colour a try x

Yeah id go for the new cold #60 x

Will you post an after piccy so we can see the difference between the cold & regular? X

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I will do, it'll be good to try as it's their luxury range. Hope it's as good as SJK x

Ended up going for Lux by Hair Port #1001 not that impressed if I'm honest. The colour darker than my own suppliers #60 and the hair looks single drawn :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380144392.199784.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380144392.199784.jpg
    45 KB
Not taking my chances, won't be fitting that! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380144751.851228.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380144751.851228.jpg
    24.4 KB
Or no I thought u was guna go for the cold 60 from studio 58 x

I know I wish I had, they were great dealing with all my questions, however Hair Port sent me this picture which I felt would be better.

I think I'll buy a sample from Studio tomorrow. I'm 100% not risking putting that in my clients hair. There are brown threads in it and it looks terribly thin.

Live and learn x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380145975.582014.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380145975.582014.jpg
    32.6 KB
I know I wish I had, they were great dealing with all my questions, however Hair Port sent me this picture which I felt would be better.

I think I'll buy a sample from Studio tomorrow. I'm 100% not risking putting that in my clients hair. There are brown threads in it and it looks terribly thin.

Live and learn x

It looks different on that pic x

Ended up going for Lux by Hair Port #1001 not that impressed if I'm honest. The colour darker than my own suppliers #60 and the hair looks single drawn :(

Who's your normal supplier Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

It is single drawn Hun. Doesn't say it's double drawn anywhere on there website and I think it says on there Facebook it's single drawn just thicker to tip than your normal single drawn. Hope that helps :) message them though sure they can help you. I always think blondes are really hard to match anyways especially the white blondes x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back