Potential nail station candidate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It weighs about 12kg I think. I'm not a muscle woman's and I find it ok to carry. Wouldn't want to run with it ;) x

If your going mobile in March why don't you buy the mobile one and use that at home rather than buying two...? Xx

I really should. I need to stop being spoilt and there's loads of time to get a decent set up...maybe when I'm making money out of it lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

It weighs about 12kg I think. I'm not a muscle woman's and I find it ok to carry. Wouldn't want to run with it ;) x

I'll think I'll have a look, thanks so much :) xx

Twinners, that table is 75 cms wide, that is way too wide and will be too uncomfortable for you to work at.
I bought one of the cheap Ikea Curry tables which is 60 cms wide and I am changing that to something that my husband is going to make me and topping it with a glass panel I bought from Ikea for a tenner! It will be around 50 cms deep when it's finished, so a much better working depth and I will use the screw on legs that I bought with the Curry table, so keeping the cost down.

Try and think outside of the box and you will not have to pay the same price as that table either. If you are only doing family/friends you can upgrade if needed later on.

The glass top at Ikea is Hemnes and is marketed to sit on top of one of their bedroom chest of drawers. Couldn't believe my luck when I spotted it.

I have used it a couple of times and found it fine. Don't know how I would feel if I used it all day every day granted!It was the best solution for what I could afford

I'm deeply in love with my manicure table
It's called Aries and was recommended by a follow geek
I bought mine from therapy2000 for £180 & it came with a free stool!

I realised, I have a walnut dressing table in a box in the garage. I bought it for my daughter but she changed her mind about it. I can't upload a photo because it says invalid image, but it has 2 drawers and is 16" deep and 31" wide, so I'm going to put it together and see if that will tide me over. It also matches the chest of drawers I'm using for my products, which is a bonus! I am going to get one of the mobile manicure tables suggested, after Xmas!

Thanks for all the great advice as always xx

Latest posts

Back