question about hd brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooo yes and i have found I love threading!
Sue, yes I did see Heidi. We had a brief chat about the wonders of our area. She is a great trainer. Actualy all the girls were amazing!

how much is hd brows course

Yes it's £595 + vat and then you have to buy the kit on top. They do a styling kit for £199 and the waxing kit is £50.

i did the HD brows last year and loved it!! youll see eyebrows in a differnt light once your done it!

its not just tinting waxing tweezing! its the way you shape the brow to suit the face shape and acts as a face lift and how every brow should hae a arce in the correct place! Nilam is fab and wont let one of your models leave until she has checked them and made sure there perfect! lol

and grey tint she told use to minx with brown for fairer haired clients as it just goes a nice even light brown and doesnt go to dark!

ive got some pics of when i trained there of my brows ill try and digg out to show you!

i did the HD brows last year and loved it!! youll see eyebrows in a differnt light once your done it!

its not just tinting waxing tweezing! its the way you shape the brow to suit the face shape and acts as a face lift and how every brow should hae a arce in the correct place! Nilam is fab and wont let one of your models leave until she has checked them and made sure there perfect! lol

and grey tint she told use to minx with brown for fairer haired clients as it just goes a nice even light brown and doesnt go to dark!

ive got some pics of when i trained there of my brows ill try and digg out to show you!

it sounds so great, id love someone to give me £600 lol, i will try to do it next year id love to see before and after pics that be great thank you x

I sent off for some information on it because those eyebrows are gorgeous! But bloody hell you weren't kidding about it being pricey!! Like karenrose, I do everything bar threading...could you still achieve those brows kind of brows without forking out that much??

Did anyone watch What Katie Did Next tonight? She was on a HD Brows course....... I must admit it looked really good. But then that amount of money on a whim prob doesnt mean anything to Ms Price, or Reid or whatever her name is lol.

Has anyone had it done? I've found a salon that does it near me...but I'm a bit scared lol x

I also wanted to do HD brows but thought the price that they charge (in excess of £500!) was ridiculous and i couldn't justify spending that kind of money when I have actually done all the components seperately anyway.

I think that Noveau Contour (who offer the training) need to start looking at the bigger picture a little and reduce their course prices as i also wanted to do blink and go lashes,but couldn't do a package with them that didn't involve taking lots of unnecessary retail products.

So i went and had my brows HD'd! and I was fairly impressed - the only thing i didn't like was the shade, i had specifically said that i didn't want them really dark as i don't like my brows to look to obvious, not sure what colour tint was used but they looked black and on me just looked like that was all you could see (i am dark haired but even for me they were just too dark) and it took an age for them to fade!!

I would have them done again as i loved the shape etc, but at £30 a treatment it is more of a luxury treatment really.

Has anyone had it done? I've found a salon that does it near me...but I'm a bit scared lol x

Don't be scared!!

I've had other brow treatments in the past (regular waxes or threading on it's own) but I spotted HD a while back and booked myself in at the Nouveau Hair & Beauty Salon in South Elmsall, to give it a go and see what it was like.

I had a fantastic stylist (I believe that's what they are known as rather than technician) called Jane who was a trainer on Katie Price's course and the look achieved even with my horrible brows was amazing - I am well and truely converted and will never look back!

We did the hd training this year and it's fantastic, the knowledge nilam Patel teaches you is invaluable. All our clients are hooked and it's not just a brow wax or tint it's a brow treatment. I love it and am so glad we took it on

and THATS what this forum is all about!
think Pazzy could do with a few reps for a fab tip!

Aw thanks Ann!!!

Yeah I think grey tint - sounds like its going to give you granny grey brows when basically its a more natural colour especially for fairer clients.

At college we were taught to use brown on blondes and blacks on darker hair but I hated how dark the brown actually goes on blondes - and its not that natural looking - so I tried grey (I'm talking year and years ago here - it was 1991 when I left college) and loved how natural it looked once the brows were waxed and shaped and decided to use it on all my brow clients. Only problem is - it doesn't last as well as the darker shades - but I don't think clients mind too much.

I had to ask at my wholesaler for some because they said it just wasn't popular -:eek:

But I also did the threading course with Ann - and I think its def a great way to shape brows - along with waxing tweezing and tinting.

I think the cost of the course is alot - so I think people will need to charge accordingly and work really hard to market themselves. Even if I did a course like that and worked under the HD brows banner - I still don't think I could charge that much for brows - but thats just me!!!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back