Salon just for extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking fabulous!!! x

Looks fabulous!

I am back working from home again now and the hairstylist who rented a chair has taken over the shop and released me from the lease early, I have come back to work from home as I want to go travelling round Europe and need to save a s money as possible for a camper van.

I wish you all the luck as it looks fabulous

I'm excited now :)

Do it! Do it!

Eeeek it looks beautiful!!

Sorry I'm abit late, didn't realise you had actually already done it! Looks amazing!! Well done and good luck ;)

congratulations and well done and good luck all at the same time! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: xx

Just wandering where your salon is based?

Totally late to this whole thread but a huge congrats and good luck!

You'll no doubt do really well :) it's really great too that no one else in the area is doing the same kinda thing!

I'd love to do it up here (Newcastle) but there's already a few popping up and I think the rent on a great location might be a fortune!

Looks amazing! well done again x

Totally late to this whole thread but a huge congrats and good luck!

You'll no doubt do really well :) it's really great too that no one else in the area is doing the same kinda thing!

I'd love to do it up here (Newcastle) but there's already a few popping up and I think the rent on a great location might be a fortune!

Looks amazing! well done again x

Cheers hun!

Hope it takes off!!

No salons round here either, well there is one a few streets away but they have an older clientele so hopefully it will be some sort of success!

:) x

wow looks brill :) good luck with it all im sure ull do great

We did it by renting a market shop allowing us to do mobile still for extensions and hairdressing. Its not easy getting known, we also sell products. try it as there is no commitment for long term that way, once established could move to bigger and better.

Salon is now complete guys! Well chuffed with it! Just hope il get lots of custom now hehe :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339510646.225181.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339510646.225181.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 194
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339510703.983557.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339510703.983557.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 188
Well done and good luck to you fella, i see you did not get Matrix in then, i see you have Schwz and tigi, did you get the sachets from them then ?

I think you will do really well in Derby with this concept as you say it is new to this area

Good luck :)

Wow congratulations mister, that's beautiful!!

Looks fantastic! :Love:

Loving the personal tv's too... great for the long fittings! x

Thanks guys! We had tv's at the old place I used to work at and was great for kids so I knew I wanted them! :)

Hi... I am a mobile hair extensionist looking into opening up a salon in west yorkshire area. I have no idea where to start!! Please could somebody pm me some advice if you have time? Thanks in advance! X

Latest posts

Back