Shellac on Ebay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shellac is on back order in the states too, I did an online order yesterday of various other things from my usual supplier, and noticed they had a banner on the pages that said although you can order shellac and pay for it there is a backorder on it and they say early December before it may be avail.

This is not what was reiterated to me via CND Friday! As you are in the US maybe this concerns certain domestic distributors there...

I had a look at shellac on eBay today could not belive someone on there is selling top coat & base coat n it said they had 7 & 6 if each they where selling!! so someone must be getting it from somewhere as at s2 you can only order 1 per customer of each!! n they are selling each colour!

I had a look at shellac on eBay today could not belive someone on there is selling top coat & base coat n it said they had 7 & 6 if each they where selling!! so someone must be getting it from somewhere as at s2 you can only order 1 per customer of each!! n they are selling each colour!

I had a look too, this might be the same seller that you were talking about...they had 7 more shellac base coats to sell and had already sold 17! Where do they get that amount from!?

The seller was located in the UK by the way not from China

The seller was located in the UK by the way not from China

As I have said before - how do you know it IS what they say? The whole globe is awaiting Base??? not just UK.

You don't I suppose, just that this particular seller was selling all other brands as well, OPI, orly and other cnd products. They were called beauty supplies online. They accepted returns aswell, I would've thought if they were selling fakes the person buying it would notice and want to send them back so surely they would not want to have a returns policy? Just saying what I saw. I wouldn't buy from ebay and I think others should boycott it too. If there wasn't the demand they wouldn't be selling.

Latest posts

Back