Spray tan tattoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanfastic

Reaction score
Yaay, cant wait. Ordered some tattoo stuff today and cant wait for them to arrive.I am gonna be like a kid in a candy store when the parcel arrives. Maybe some tattoos for Prom Season. Best news was that my equipment is suitable for use with Tattoo ink, Nail Airbrushing and Airbrush make up. I feel another spate of courses coming on. On the down side though, one of my airbrushes sort of died a while back and I didn't bother to get it repaired as I had another but now after 3 years I have lost all the bits that fell apart and have just found out to replace it will be £50+. Makes me appreciate the gear I have, still good quality after all this time

Got so excited I forgot to ask the question. Which of you girls or guys do the spray tattoos and have you any tips on how to make the most of this add on to an existing business, which do better, the Tantoos or the colored ink ones. Any infomation would be most helpful as I have not ever offered these in the UK so not sure if they will follow the same trends over here as in hotter climates

Last edited:
Just added the question, oops sorry

Latest posts

Back