STS Society - new members welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sign me up! I love a sprout:)

:) Can I join up I love sprouts :):):)

:cry::cry::cry:
Sunday lunch and Christmas dinner would never be the same without them

Shame on all who wants to abolish them

Count me in

SPROUT'S ROCk

I eat them once a year at xmas and then I have to force them in :confused: So sorry Adele but I am with Sass on this one they have to go to save us all from the torture:eek:

well i hate mushy smelly grandma type sprouts, yes the ones that smell sass,

but i love just lightly steamed with dot of garlic butter and salt n pepper, very crunchy, delicious tatse and no nasty smell,

sign me up for STS ill be a lifelong member and so will 2 of my 3 kids adele, my little lad would choose any veg or fruit over crisps or sweets most days,

brilliant threads btw, gave me a good giggle

long live the sprout
xxxxxx

Why are the sprout facists hijacking the STS APPRECIATION SOCIETY????

Now come on why do you think you have to mark in a cross in the bottom of a sprout? Cos it's like a crucifix trying to keep the devil away from you and your evil food cravings. Won't work though cos if the devil doesn't get you Zarg (mwahahahaha) will!

bruss-sprout.jpg

This thread is sooooo funny :)

Save the Sprout Society - we will not be beaten by Sassy's persecution, new members sign on here:green::green::green:

i'm in and still fighting

oooh I LOVE brussel sprouts yum yum ...gorgeous with salt and gravy ...I could just eat a bowl of them like this hmmmmmm

I remember taking my boyfriend to my nannas once for tea , and she made a roast ..and he forced every single sprout in like yummmm ..hahahaha he hated them , but i never said a word ..i never stuck up for him ..i just let him eat them mwahahahaha

Now though he will say ..oh go on just put one on mine ....but he never eats it :confused: why bother lol

We now have a mascot

Attachments

• 803095000008_0.jpg
    803095000008_0.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 27
Count me in - I love sprouts!!

A sprout is for life, not just for Christmas!! lol:lol:

:hug::hug:

Count me in, cant beat a good sprout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURELEY YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LET THAT ICKLE FLUFFY BABY CABBAGE HATER SASSY BEAT US, SO COME ON AND SHOW YOU'RE SUPPORT FOR ....

THE GREAT BRITISH BRUSSEL SPROUT

YEAH YEAH YEAH KEEP THE BRUSSEL SPROUT

YEAH YEAH YEAH KEEP SASSY OUT

YEAH YEAH YEAH WE LOVE THE SPROUT
:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back