STS Society - new members welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im as pissed a a fart ....not a sprouty fart..no ..but a f***y fart

erm...thankyou for this award ..i love you all

i would like to thank .........

Emmsy (for tying this for me)....my .husband...my beautiful child ...etc...etc....

Emma gets me into rtrouble all the time, but i still love sprouts. i changed my msn poic to sprouts, my avatar is sprous, we will wilnnn the sorout awards hands down

Pms, galsd the toast was good emms, marmite n sprouts????:???

Me xx

Rachel - I know you were well on your way when I went to bed at 12 oclock but I have absolutely pissed myself reading your post this morning!

Thank god you only had two bottles of Grolch left - I dread to think what your post would have been with more bottles! - and blaming Emmsy too! shame on you :lol:

Emmsy (for tying this for me)....my .husband...my beautiful child ...etc...etc....

Emma gets me into rtrouble all the time, but i still love sprouts. i changed my msn poic to sprouts, my avatar is sprous, we will wilnnn the sorout awards hands down

Me xx

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I have laughed and laughed at this post. To be honest I am amazed that you actually managed to find the keyboard let alone type! Love the new spelling of sprout :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSS lol, Oey, I went next door n nicked some beer of him at about 2am lol. Got to bed at 3ish (I think), got up at 10am, no headache although I do feel a little squiffy lol.

I had totally forgotten that i posted, next time i'm logging off and hopefully I wont remember the password to get back in here to post drivel lol.

Rachel xx

THE NOXIOUS GREEN THINGS REIGN SUPREME IN THE BATTLE OF WILLS!

SPROUT HATERS WILL NOT WIN AS OUR NOXIOUS FUMES WILL KNOCK YOU OUT INTO AN UNCONSIOUS STATE AND BLAST YOU BACK TO PLANET ZORG :green:

BE WARNED THE GREENSIDE IS THE WINNING SIDE :WINK2:

WE ARE BRUSSEL SUPREME :green: AND WILL WIN SPROUT WARS!

ADELE HERE IS YOUR BACK UP CAPTAIN MRS SNUGGLEPUSS BRUSSEL SPROUT AKA DEBBIE RUSSELL :green:

I HAVE MANY SPROUTS READY TO BE CANABILISED AND WILL SEND OUT ALL SPROUT LOVERS BACK UP!

GOODNIGHT MY TRUSTY SPROUT LOVERS :hug:

SPROUT HATERS MAY YOUR NIGHT BE RUINED BY RETAINED NOXIOUS GASES (WHICH BTW CAN ONLY BE RELIEVED BY THE MIGHTY SPROUT ):green::lol::green:

Well said! Sprouts rock!:green: Shredded and stir fried with chestnuts. Mmmmm

OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSS lol, Oey, I went next door n nicked some beer of him at about 2am lol. Got to bed at 3ish (I think), got up at 10am, no headache although I do feel a little squiffy lol.

I had totally forgotten that i posted, next time i'm logging off and hopefully I wont remember the password to get back in here to post drivel lol.

Rachel xx

pmsl....how are you feeling, hun!

I cant believe i dont have a headache!!!! Maybe it will come later and I am still peed now lol.

lol what are you like, what did I miss last night:lol::lol:

lol what are you like, what did I miss last night:lol::lol:

get urself on MSn then hun, it all happens on there. We even have a sprout emote now hehe

Rachel xx

Sorry to spoil your message, but they actually come from Belgium, erm the

Brussels is a big hint ... and they can have them BACK!

BTW you can beat a good sprout - with large clubs and mash 'em to a pulp!

If they are in Britain they are ours ( Up the British Brussel Sprout)

I am letting all newbie geeks know about us and asked them to sign up, I think thats three of them so far.

SPROUTS RULE

THE NOXIOUS GREEN THINGS REIGN SUPREME IN THE BATTLE OF WILLS!

SPROUT HATERS WILL NOT WIN AS OUR NOXIOUS FUMES WILL KNOCK YOU OUT INTO AN UNCONSIOUS STATE AND BLAST YOU BACK TO PLANET ZORG :green:

BE WARNED THE GREENSIDE IS THE WINNING SIDE :WINK2:

WE ARE BRUSSEL SUPREME :green: AND WILL WIN SPROUT WARS!

ADELE HERE IS YOUR BACK UP CAPTAIN MRS SNUGGLEPUSS BRUSSEL SPROUT AKA DEBBIE RUSSELL :green:

I HAVE MANY SPROUTS READY TO BE CANABILISED AND WILL SEND OUT ALL SPROUT LOVERS BACK UP!

GOODNIGHT MY TRUSTY SPROUT LOVERS :hug:

SPROUT HATERS MAY YOUR NIGHT BE RUINED BY RETAINED NOXIOUS GASES (WHICH BTW CAN ONLY BE RELIEVED BY THE MIGHTY SPROUT ):green::lol::green:

right on sister and brothers.

united we stand for our ickle fluffy baby cabbages

Me xx

And this my darling geeks ...is why I love rachel so much hahaha :green:

(oh apart from the blaming me part that is :irked: )
:green:

Well i'm sooooo pleased you all had a giggle at me. I found out since that it was actually midnight when i stumbled next door for more beer supplies, left hubby asleep on sofa and he was asking peeps on msn if they had seen me and Fi thought it was me, and I had forgottten who i was lol.

came home at 1am and polished off the last of the beer, singing songs on msn til 3 am ish. God i cant remember what time i went to bed, emmsy when did i go?

I'm up and about this morning with NO HANGOVER, un bloomin believable. I'm soooooo shocked. In fact i'm off to shop to get some more beer for tonight so whatch this space, I may even start my own thread lol.

rachel xx

omg this gets funnier and funnier, next time im on msn i want thsat sprout emote pmsl

xxxxxxxx

Thats why I aint on msn lmao :lol:

You're a traitor to you fellow sprout haters, you ARE on MSN and I seen your little sprout piccie. beware fellow sprout haters, you have a mole gathering intel for us sprout luvvers mwahahahaha:hug:

You're a traitor to you fellow sprout haters, you ARE on MSN and I seen your little sprout piccie. beware fellow sprout haters, you have a mole gathering intel for us sprout luvvers mwahahahaha:hug:

Lmfao You will never see me with a sprout near me on msn neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lmfao You will never see me with a sprout near me on msn neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah yeah, i know ur just trying to keep the charade up but I seen u with em, it's too late, ur secret is out hehe, just come join us on the green side, we can forgive u a little slip xxxx

Adele i am with you the sprout haters have been brainwashed by their government through the education school dinner system.

Bring back our sprouts bring back our sprouts Im off to make a placard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back