Studio 58 equivalent supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also a fan of studio58 never had a problem with orders so don't let it put u off they have been fab with us x

Angels of sheerness totally the best hair and customer service I have found ..
Angie is the best supplier I wish I had found them before I wasted my time with other suppliers / hair ... 😃

I totally agree with you about angels locks however, they are not in the same budget range (for the benefit of people looking for alternative suppliers and not familiar with prices) - I use these as a higher end solution for clients.

I totally agree with you about angels locks however, they are not in the same budget range (for the benefit of people looking for alternative suppliers and not familiar with prices) - I use these as a higher end solution for clients.

Me to I use.

Studio 58
Angel Remy
Angelslocks

Happydays I don't need to look for anymore suppliers they have what I need and all have the best service :)

Hi Emily

Did you apply directly through the trade application form on the website? And did you also send copies of your certificates - I have just been back through all the online applications for the last 2 weeks and there are none for anyone with first name Emily :) xx

Yes I applied directly through the website form and also sent my certificate via email. I probablh applied over 2 weeks ago now though, it was as soon as I received the email regarding trade discount. However, when I applies it did say I had not filled in some fields on the following page, but the I reapplied to make sure and I definitely filled in all the fielda with * and it still said I had to fill in fields e.g. home telephone or something. I don't have a home telephone! And also correspondence address, VAT no. Etc, not everyone has these!

Emily :) xx

Yes I applied directly through the website form and also sent my certificate via email. I probablh applied over 2 weeks ago now though, it was as soon as I received the email regarding trade discount. However, when I applies it did say I had not filled in some fields on the following page, but the I reapplied to make sure and I definitely filled in all the fielda with * and it still said I had to fill in fields e.g. home telephone or something. I don't have a home telephone! And also correspondence address, VAT no. Etc, not everyone has these!

Hi Emily

Sorry you found the form a little tricky - we realise that not everyone has vat etc, business registration everyone should typically have, but it just requires NA or similar in that field and it will come through fine.

I think you may have managed it now though :) xx

Hi Emily

Sorry you found the form a little tricky - we realise that not everyone has vat etc, business registration everyone should typically have, but it just requires NA or similar in that field and it will come through fine.

I think you may have managed it now though :) xx

Is there any way you can change the form to state the NA issue, as I know a lot of people who have struggled with it, jist because it states *required fields.

I just wrote N/A in the bits I didn't have and it went through fine x

Is Angel Remy or budget hun?

I wouldn't let a few negative reviews put you off ordering, I don't think there's a single supplier that hasn't had a bad review on here at some point to be honest.

Oh yes I know, I'm still going to try them ;-) have to take everyone's opinions as they come really as I've seen reviews on hair that I've tossed in the bin because it's such poor quality yet some are reviews are saying its fabulous lol ;-)

www.simplyhair.co.uk are I tip suppliers and they also sell nano hair. We have had good feedback from our hair extension students about this company. If you contact them they will send you samples:) Nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

www.simplyhair.co.uk are I tip suppliers and they also sell nano hair. We have had good feedback from our hair extension students about this company. If you contact them they will send you samples:) Nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Collaboration between you and simply hair?

Anna Rose - we have used Studio 58 and had no problems but also like Hair Rebellion. Can I just ask which supplier you use for your more expensive Russian range? Thanks x

I found hair rebellion a nightmare - never had the colour or length I needed in stock and customer service had no clue when stock was due in!!

Volumize hair is on par with studio 58 and cheaper but they only do stick tip.

Be interested if you find somewhere - studio 58 prices go up all the time which I have just had to pass onto my customers sadly. I've never had problems with stock (I have very few glues heads though so rarely use them)

Think my wording was bad RE price increases.

Prices have gone up a few times since I started using the hair after their course - the quality of hair has gone up so it's justified but it isn't communicated out to anyone so you have to spend time finding out why.

Also annoying because it works out £20 more per 7 packs from studio 58 than volumize who's hair goes through the same gentle process and both hair Lasts 6-9 months. Sadly means clients are £20 more for glue as I can't get this from volumize!

Think my wording was bad RE price increases.

Prices have gone up a few times since I started using the hair after their course - the quality of hair has gone up so it's justified but it isn't communicated out to anyone so you have to spend time finding out why.

Also annoying because it works out £20 more per 7 packs from studio 58 than volumize who's hair goes through the same gentle process and both hair Lasts 6-9 months. Sadly means clients are £20 more for glue as I can't get this from volumize!

I've looked into getting some samples from volumize but never receive them. I've applied twice and also emailed but never get any replies back. I've found with studio58 that whenever I email or ring them They always get back to me and answer any question I have.

I found hair rebellion a nightmare - never had the colour or length I needed in stock and customer service had no clue when stock was due in!!

Volumize hair is on par with studio 58 and cheaper but they only do stick tip.

Be interested if you find somewhere - studio 58 prices go up all the time which I have just had to pass onto my customers sadly. I've never had problems with stock (I have very few glues heads though so rarely use them)

\Thank you for your feedback. Our prices have slightly increased by 5% for professional qualified technicians, of which we endeavour to serve. The only increase recently was vat added of which we have no choice but to charge due to government regulations! Having said this our prices went DOWN 10% to offset this change before adding vat on. If you apply for trade discount then the increase doesn't effect you at all. Better quality hair, double drawn, longer fitting life and still at a very competitive price.... :biggrin:

Iv never had a problem with studio58, even if they haven't had a colour I need in stock, I just message them and say "help" lol and they are more than helpful to me. They will help me mix colours to get the one I want etc x

Hi Emily

Did you apply directly through the trade application form on the website? And did you also send copies of your certificates - I have just been back through all the online applications for the last 2 weeks and there are none for anyone with first name Emily :) xx

i never got any response to email queries or when i applied for trade discount either, i email my proofs along time ago and never heard anything back :-(

We have never used Studio's hair so don't know what its like:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back