Studio 58, Hair Planet or Beauty Works?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah let me know! And sleek hair is amazing! I bought a 'remy couture' triple weft of them that was £175 and it was So much better then besuty works gold wefts and half the price! I'd use sleek hair as a supplier if I knew how to ask them they don't have a trade account or anything that I could find -.-

Sleek is lovely for a budget range!

Sleek is lovely for a budget range!
It is ! Their triple weft is amazing ! Much better In My opinion than Beauty Works Gold,,,,plus it's thicker ! However, their rep told me yesterday that their EW INDIAN RANGE is even lower cost yet is better quality indian hair than most of the hair companies who advertise their hair at AAAA etc (although I don't heed these A's) load of nonsense x

It is ! Their triple weft is amazing ! Much better In My opinion than Beauty Works Gold,,,,plus it's thicker ! However, their rep told me yesterday that their EW INDIAN RANGE is even lower cost yet is better quality indian hair than most of the hair companies who advertise their hair at AAAA etc (although I don't heed these A's) load of nonsense x

Yeah its a bunch of crap the a stuff. Only ever tried the remi style icon from sleek but i'll have to try the triple weft!

Beauty works is vile imho

Yeah tbh I wouldn't go there Hun:/ I paid £175 for 180 strands which is okay not crazy expensive but they shed like mad my tangle teezer was constantly full of hair and yes I was brushing them from bottom up gently so I think there is better for the price like studio58. I also contacted them saying the hair is dry after 2 weeks and all I'm using on them is your products that you gave me for free too sample... And they just said loads of excuses. I was just considering maybe trying there wefts but don't want to feel like I've wasted my money again, have u tried there hair? X
Hi Maisie
Im so sorry you had a bad experience with Routes!
I do remember you contacting us to say it was feeling dry but wasnt aware of it shedding badly. This is very unusual i must say!
It really wasnt our intention to give you lots of excuses as to any problems we do though have to cover all angles as we get very little complaints but most of the ones we do turn out to be an aftercare issue (so we send out the minis and many people that are not extensionists feel its fine one the minis run out in a couple of washes to use any old products even pantene and head and shoulders have been used!!) so please bear with us on that one we do have to cover these things and cirtainly wasnt to fob you off in any way as we never do that.
I didnt hear from you again so presumed you may have found a soloution but obviously not so appologies for that! We only want 100% happy customers here and those that are not we always look to resolve and never blame the customer.
We never claim to have "the best hair in the world" but we are confidenf that ours is the best for its price :)
Unfortunatly you had problems with yours and that dose not make us happy either especially as we can see you are an extensionist and have a dim view of routes as a result. As you have light blonde last time this is always drier than darks but not dry as in wirery and not good quality (shouldnt be like that) so big appologies if it turned out that way.
There could have been a processing error or some reason the hair didnt hold up. The aftercare we point out bot as an excuse but this way if somone has bought the aftercare we know exactly what the customer has used and that they have followed our guidlines without question so this way we fully gaurentee the hair where other companies dont.
If you would like to give Routes another try we would love to hear from you and will give you 50% off your next order with our conpliments and im confident you will love it. So sorry for the long message just like to point out that conplaints can be a grey area but as far as im aware we have never left a customer that has conplained unhappy and unresolved so im very sorry again if you felt yours was left unresolved.
We do take it very seriously and each and every customer is so important to us no matter how big or small the business we are dealing with.
Please feel free to get in touch at [email protected]
To discuss anything further as always here for everyone and we dont delay in replies
Many thanks
Rachel @ Routes x

Oh nooooo please I'm nervous now as I did notice that there are way too many shorter hairs in Routes wefts x
Hi Collz
When we started our weft range we did note with the factory the short bits near the sewing of the weft. They assured us that these are from the production as they braid the hair up top over the weft and machine over it as this reduces shedding as holds the hair in very tight. Although its there it dosnt take away any thickness from the double drawn wefts and in the year we have had them running we have never had an issue with wefts shedding so it seems to make sense ( wearing weft myself and the thickness is unreal and except for the odd hair when brushing in a morning or night before bed cirtainly no brush full of hair) :) hope this helps reasure but keep us posted on your thoughts throughout your trial of our wefts
Many thanks
Rachel @ Routes xx

Latest posts

Back