The difference between acrylic liquids

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a matter of fact I don't ... I've never done it and never passed on anything that was someone else's while trying to pretend it was my own either. But that's just me. I like to give the credit to those who deserve it rather than trying to take the credit or pretend otherwise.

Oh dear me! No where in my post did I say that info was my own, all experienced tecks know these facts, the originator of this post, I felt may benefit from a little more info other than you must never mix different product lines, thought he/she might gain something from a little bit more information on the subject.

Off for a lie down now, all this typing has worn me out!

Whatever ... you passed it off as your own. And everyone can see that you passed it off as your own.

Nowhere did you use quotes or give credit to where you copied and pasted it from and you admit to plagiarism ..... in your own words, "A touch of plagiarism never did anyone any harm. Saves all that typing! Sbrilliant!"

Your whole argument (if you can call it that) has left you looking silly imo. And before you can make yourself look any more silly, I will close this thread as the question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back