~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha good plan Bev, the break annoy me.
I think I remember that man vaguely I am 28 does that make me old enough?

I will deffo be posting my thoughts on tonights show.

haha good plan Bev, the break annoy me.
I think I remember that man vaguely I am 28 does that make me old enough?

I will deffo be posting my thoughts on tonights show.

Again, sadly no! You're just a young whipper snapper lol!

i'll be leaving myself logged on and posting between breaks!

Again, sadly no! You're just a young whipper snapper lol!

i'll be leaving myself logged on and posting between breaks!

I will do the same hehe

Ok
Rachel - not her song really was it??
Diana - surprisingly good - not too much hand movement, or any other movement, it is a disco night tho!
Austin - Not bad at all - I'm liking this young lad xx

OMG!!!
When at first I heard Diane was doing a Blondie number....I was afraid, I was petrified...I kept thinking that Deborah Harry cannnot be replified (go with me folks) BUT!!! I was wrong, .................

OK enough of the Gloria Gaynor tribute here....but honestly speaking as a HUGE Blondie fan, Diane did OK!!!! and finished every syllable!!!

Couldn't really miss tonight's show once I knew Will Young was going to be on :Love:

Austin was excellent ( winner alert!!)
Rachel...no comment as I just don't get her at all!!! and she scares me!!!:eek:

So far so good...............

OMG!!!
When at first I heard Diane was doing a Blondie number....I was afraid, I was petrified...I kept thinking that Deborah Harry cannnot be replified (go with me folks) BUT!!! I was wrong, .................

pmsl!

How good was Laura? Thought she did a great job! xx

Well pardon me but its hardly disco night is it?
So far I only liked Laura and I usually love Austin. I'm sorry but I still HATE Diana, she needs to go. I am gonna get me a ticket for next weeks show and at the end of her song I will power mince up to the stage, take off one of my glittery pink platforms and lob it at her. you never know it might disslodge that fishermans friend she has stuck in her throat!!! x

So far I only liked Laura and I usually love Austin. I'm sorry but I still HATE Diana, she needs to go. I am gonna get me a ticket for next weeks show and at the end of her song I will power mince up to the stage, take off one of my glittery pink platforms and lob it at her. you never know it might disslodge that fishermans friend she has stuck in her throat!!! x

ROFLMAO........I would pay good money to see that!!!

I want a pint of what the judges are on...........the wee irish boy with too may consonants in his name was rubbish!!! what were they listening to and watching???????
Did I mention Will Young :Love:

Last edited:

lol!! You really crack me up.........

I was just thinking that! When was Blondie ever 'disco'?

I am also in the 'Get Diana out' club. Maybe it's just my TV set, ut she didn't seem in tune at all.

Oufathean just makes me want to vomit.

Just on a personal note, if you are going to wear a poppy to pay tribute to our heros, then wear it on your chest. I don't care if it doesn't go with your dress, take if off your wrist (Dannii) or out of your hair (Chreyl) and put it where it is supposed to be. Wear it properly or don't wear it at all.

*Rant over*

Just on a personal note, if you are going to wear a poppy to pay tribute to our heros, then wear it on your chest. I don't care if it doesn't go with your dress, take if off your wrist (Dannii) or out of your hair (Chreyl) and put it where it is supposed to be. Wear it properly or don't wear it at all.

*Rant over*

OMG YOU HAVE BEEN READING MY MIND!!!
Especially after the condescending, patronising 'Hero' single , performance last week.

Eoasjkfanfklnalaxalalgf; ;dfkcv ski

No thanks!

Laura was OK

Ruth was pretty good imo - Simon still drooling lol!

OMG YOU HAVE BEEN READING MY MIND!!!
Especially after the condescending, patronising 'Hero' single , performance last week.

Exactly. The poppies just seem like after thoughts.

Not sure how qualified he is to judge, but when Rachel was on, my cat got up and walked out (if you see him you'd realise that is quite an effort). He only came back when she'd gone. Even the fireworks tonight haven't prized him out of his seat!

PHWOAR!!! Those male dancers should win....yummy:lol:

Exactly. The poppies just seem like after thoughts.

Not sure how qualified he is to judge, but when Rachel was on, my cat got up and walked out (if you see him you'd realise that is quite an effort). He only came back when she'd gone. Even the fireworks tonight haven't prized him out of his seat!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree about the poppies too!

Is it me or is JLS totally up their own ar*es

im soooooo disappointed!! was looking foward to disco weekfor ages!

no one sang "i will survive!!!!"

but i did like jls, diana, ruth, and alex

didnt like anyone else.....

:)

OMG!!!

I think I did the only GG number of the night!!!

In the battle of the 'Talent' shows tonight I think SCD wins folks!!! although they didn't have Will Young :Love: :lol:

Latest posts

Back