Tigi: A Star in the Making

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you sound like you're buzzing with excitement .. well done and best of luck.

Thank you that means a lot. I wish Tigi could have seen my enthusiasm this afternoon.

I've got another set to do at 7 this evening. Nothing like putting things into practise.

Xxxxx:biggrin:

What a lovely thread and what a lovely person Tigi is to do that.

Loveliness all round. :biggrin:

What a lovely thread and what a lovely person Tigi is to do that.

Loveliness all round. :biggrin:

Here here to that Tigi is awesome and thank you for your kind words xxxxx

aw shucks !!! it was my absolute pleasure and you and fena gave it 100% for 5hours!!!!

Im a bit of a taskmaster, but you were almost there anyway.

you ladies rocked the day and I am honoured and proud to have tutored you both.

I love teaching and am delighted you came to sunny (well, rainy) wales and to my academy.

GO out there now and give it to them! you can do this, you are more than capable of making beautiful nails. xxxxxx

We can now even my OPI is rocking today. Your prep methods have made me realise where I was going wrong as well.

Drill and gel nails next ooooooh I'm on a roll now. Can't wait to see you again in summer take care of yourself xxxxxxx

I remember your original post.. It's so lovely to hear you feeling so positive :biggrin:
Tigi what a lovely lady you are :biggrin:xx

This thread has made me smile =) my cheeks hurt, but it's all good

Xx

I remember your original post.. It's so lovely to hear you feeling so positive :biggrin:
Tigi what a lovely lady you are :biggrin:xx

Thank you Hun. I've made a lifelong friend I hope in Tigi I can highly recommend her way of teaching. Very enthusiastic, straightforward and easy to understand.

Nothing is wrong but she shows you different ideas to make life easier. Lovely lady.

Xxx

sorry for bumping this post, i misse it first time round.

I would just like to second what Karen (k Nails) said.
We both had a fantastic day. Learnt sooooo much. I did lots of scribbling down so i didn't forget anything. I know where i have been going wrong. Why my nails are as they are. All the problems i had i know why..
Best thing of all, i have come home with a re-newed passion for nails. I have bought a new brush, products. I have been practising everyday, even if its an hour. I have done loads of sets now. Which i am soo happy with.
All thanks to Tigi. She is sooo patient, kind, understanding, and such a wonderful person.
I'm looking forward to visiting Tigi again, showing her my 'new nails'. Also looking at learning Gels.
So, i would just like to say a big Thankyou again Tigi. And i really do look forward to seeing you again. xxx

Aww thats so lovely. Glad youre feeling much brighter xx

aw fena my lovely you were brilliant! I am so glad you are taking your pratise in your stride. you have all the qualities and abilities, am so pleased you are doing well and I cant wait to have you here again either! It was my pleasure to tutor you both and there will always be a sunny welcome for you in llandudno

xx

Tigi epitomises the heart and soul of Salon Geek! She is selfless in her giving of both advice and time and has helped so many Geeks in one way or another :D

It is so refreshing to see such a positive post with all of the values of SG being highlighted in a positive way.

Thank you for teaching us all to pay it forward Tigi xxxx ( and if we ever come up to Llandudno, I want to come have a coffee and meet you hehe xx )

Aww how nice of tigi. Super jelous! Lol glad you both feel a lot more confident in nails xxx

Oh believe me Tigi will make you welcome beyond belief me Tigi and Fena are friends for life now roll on the summer for our second visit xxxx:Love:

Latest posts

Back