Ultrasound Cavitation Rf and cry machine insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a pr consultant !
My opinions on this chat forum and any advice I give I'm perfectly happy with and will lose no sleep over replying to a post which seems to troll me personally
From a brand new user who has three posts all negative and all about me
Now that to me smells a little fishy
Maybe you are genuine and just having a bad day
I have never slated any company on here
The post in which you quote I was stating a fact that is public information regarding the complainant to the asa
Not slating anyone or any brand
I think you are reading into my posts a little too much and finding things which really arnt there
I really do apologise if my posts come across as sarcastic and patronising that's just my personality I'm afraid
I am passionate about the aesthetic industry and fiercely loyal to the brands I choose to work with when treating clients .i will express my opinions in any which way I please and will not be bullied or silenced

Thank you for your response, I was just a bit wary of the fact that I know people can come on here posing to be clients in order to boost their own business by slating others, I have seen this go on before which just makes me very wary when researching new brands/ equipment/ products for my salon.I really do hope this is not the case .I didn't mean to be personal as I know this isn't fair but I definitely like to make sure opinions and facts are genuine. Thanks for clarifying.

I believe Lipofirm and 3d are excellent machines and both have proven results, may be it's some of the behaviours of the companies that let them down.

Latest posts

Back