UV gel polish - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The same place as your gel polish?!
Something sounds fishy to me, can you ring your tutor? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

The same place as your gel polish?!
Something sounds fishy to me, can you ring your tutor? X

I had already moaned at the tutor to be honest and went back for a refresher course and she said everything i was doing was perfect but obviously something is wrong but im going to try whats been advised and if that does make a difference then they will be hearing from me again x

I think graftons supply ibd but if I were u I would do some research and maybe try training again with a more reputable company. Did you do your mani and pedi with the same people? X

I think graftons supply ibd but if I were u I would do some research and maybe try training again with a more reputable company. Did you do your mani and pedi with the same people? X

No i didn't but thanks for all your help x

Graftons is the main one.. You can also get ibd from salons direct and ewd/Alan howard..
No I don't have problems with it where are you getting the polishes from tht you are using?

You can train with Graftons aswell. I would speak to your tutor because they should of told you about the powerbond cleanser etc.. When I did my training it was all included in a starter kit xx

Latest posts

Back