Waxing! How soon were you confident?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww it would of been nice to meet some people who are going too!
Get on the next one
Or there was actually a cancellation space for one on 3rd dec .... I couldn't get time off but maybe if u call up u might get in on that one?

Aww thanks for the tip but I couldn't make the December one either - December is always a manic time so it wasn't really practical :(

I'm doing the speed waxing and intimate waxing course next week. Never waxed before, sooooooo excited!! 2 days with no kids is also a bit of a treat too!

Ooh good luck!! Let us know how you get on!!

I'm ok with most areas, it's just legs I struggle with because I feel I need to have more of a system in place for approaching a larger area. As I mentioned on a previous thread I want to use hot wax on the legs (hence lycon) because I just think it will be less hassle.

I found lori nestori dvd great for getting my head around doing eyebrows.

Rather scared because I've got a Brazilian and eyebrows and a high bikini booked in already end of next week and not training until Tuesday!! :0

Rather scared because I've got a Brazilian and eyebrows and a high bikini booked in already end of next week and not training until Tuesday!! :0

How did you find the training?

I've just booked for March - soooo excited!!!!

Loved it!! Kim is brilliant and I feel quite confident. I think it's better that I'd never waxed before doing the speed waxing because I don't know any other way so no bad habits to lose. I'm glad I chose to go with Kim and would highly recommend the training. Don't worry about the intimate waxing because after a few minutes you just forget that private bits are on show and just want to get on with it and do a good job. Good luck when you train. Xxx

Loved it!! Kim is brilliant and I feel quite confident. I think it's better that I'd never waxed before doing the speed waxing because I don't know any other way so no bad habits to lose. I'm glad I chose to go with Kim and would highly recommend the training. Don't worry about the intimate waxing because after a few minutes you just forget that private bits are on show and just want to get on with it and do a good job. Good luck when you train. Xxx

Thank you! Eek I'm even more excited now!!!! Glad you loved it and feel confident :) xx

I'm excited too. And I'm only doing the basic speed waxing! If it's good I'll book intimate straight away!!!!

I found the intimate very different to the speed waxing. The whole class felt felt different. It's definitely worth booking. I used to shy away from anything more than a high bikini and now I've got bookings flying it. Nice little warner too ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Countdown to intimate waxing - actually dreamt about it last night.

I sort of can't wait now - strict diet til I go, leg wax and underarm booked lol - bikini line hasn't been waxed for so long that everything else has gone to pot.
Will let you know how it goes!!!

Countdown to intimate waxing - actually dreamt about it last night.

I sort of can't wait now - strict diet til I go, leg wax and underarm booked lol - bikini line hasn't been waxed for so long that everything else has gone to pot.
Will let you know how it goes!!!
haha, I was doing speed waxing the day AFTER I did the intimate waxing day, so everything was hairy. It was a bit embarrassing for a minute there, I was like 'sorry everyone, I'm here tomorrow too so ignore ma king kong legs'.

Latest posts

Back