What are you all doing right now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My oldest stepson and his girlfriend arrived this evening, they've gone to bed and I've just poured another glass of wine x

I'm onto my 3rd:lick::lick:

Just finished watching Schindler's List 😭

I have been unpacking a big order for my new venture, and having a little try of many of the gorgeous, aromatic products. Then I made up some goody bags of samples.....it's been like Christmas!

I have changed 7 dirty nappies and it's not 2pm yet. At some point I hope to eat something nutritious instead of shortbread and I'd also quite like a nap, having been up since 5. But for now I am sat zombie like, on the sofa, with the twins pulling at my hair...xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Bless you, Twinners. I think mums of twins are super-women. x

I have changed 7 dirty nappies and it's not 2pm yet. At some point I hope to eat something nutritious instead of shortbread and I'd also quite like a nap, having been up since 5. But for now I am sat zombie like, on the sofa, with the twins pulling at my hair...xx

Bloody hell Twinners...leave them at the side of the road next time you go out.....alternatively wrap them up for a present for someone......ha ha

(ps: unfortunately this is my humour - albeit poor!)

Bloody hell Twinners...leave them at the side of the road next time you go out.....alternatively wrap them up for a present for someone......ha ha

(ps: unfortunately this is my humour - albeit poor!)

Haha, I am actually tempted!

At work reading scratch ( and keeping the public safe 👮 of course 😝)

Laura x

Decorating ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383402802.085620.jpg

Bec 💅

Watching Christmas 24 on sky!
I know I know it's not even December :p

Laura xx

Bored watching the news on ITV, waiting on the dinner to cook. Spanish chicken with mash and a glass of something alcoholic x

Leely x

Making a lamb and Aubergine curry and baking a plum clafoutis to have with cream - yum

Waiting to put babies to bed so i can watch a film and order my chinease ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have changed 12 nappies! And am sitting singing the wheels in the bus repeatedly, or they scream at me!!!!

I love that song lol. We also have to have twinkle bloomin twinkle ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm at a Halloween party having a lie down on the sofa whilst updating a project plan to email to Australia where I'm managing the release of an album for a rock band, and sorting out t shirt designs and logos.
Dealing with creative types can be quite draining!

I'm at a Halloween party having a lie down on the sofa whilst updating a project plan to email to Australia where I'm managing the release of an album for a rock band, and sorting out t shirt designs and logos.
Dealing with creative types can be quite draining!

For God's sake woman STOP WORKING, just for one night! You bloody deserve a night off otherwise you'll get another pm from me :Love:

Latest posts

Back