What do you use to wipe polish off skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised about the using the nail bit as I had previously thought it unprofessional. But as the CND trainer said to do it I thought it must be ok. And the thing is, it does work so well - better than anything else.

I am in two minds whether to contunue - I think I will use the nail technique for now until I get more confident, and then stop and use more professional systems such as a dry orange stick.

xx

You buy a 'pen' like creation that you fill with remover and up the tip to wipe away polish on skin

I use an orange stick dipped in remover, no cotton wool, works fab for me :) x

I was surprised about the using the nail bit as I had previously thought it unprofessional. But as the CND trainer said to do it I thought it must be ok. And the thing is, it does work so well - better than anything else.

I am in two minds whether to contunue - I think I will use the nail technique for now until I get more confident, and then stop and use more professional systems such as a dry orange stick.

xx

I use a small brush with Nail Fresh ... Absolutely perfect result. Too me, cotton wool plus orange wood stick equals 'fuzzIes' or potential 'fuzzies' and I couldn't be bothered to wrap and fiddle.

I also use my thumb nail sometimes if it is just a tiny spot :biggrin:

Using a thumb nail or any nail is not a CND teaching and the company of course does not advocate that technique. :biggrin: .... Just a natural thing that we ALL have done from time to time without even thinking.

I use a small brush with Nail Fresh ... Absolutely perfect result. Too me, cotton wool plus orange wood stick equals 'fuzzIes' or potential 'fuzzies' and I couldn't be bothered to wrap and fiddle.

I also use my thumb nail sometimes if it is just a tiny spot :biggrin:

Using a thumb nail or any nail is not a CND teaching and the company of course does not advocate that technique. :biggrin: .... Just a natural thing that we ALL have done from time to time without even thinking.

I agree this is not something we would advise any professional to do but something that I am sure all of us have done automatically! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back