forever french gels..your comments please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a look at your pics - they're fab. I was wondering where you got your fan that clips on the table from. I'd love to get one!!!! :D

Damn!! They just get better!!

Anyone know if you can get Young Nails in UK? & Where from?

nail_star2003 said:
I just had a look at your pics - they're fab. I was wondering where you got your fan that clips on the table from. I'd love to get one!!!! :D

I got it at Home Depot...it's like a hardware store..it was about $10, the fan is great for drying polish :D

I think you can get YoungNails in the UK.
Try this contact info....
Distinctive Nail Products
website... www.distinctivenails.co.uk
email... [email protected]

Yes, exactly Ruth :D
When 1 nail is in the lamp, i work on the other hand...I work with 2 lamps to speed things up.
I do this only when I'm doing the white, once thats set.....I do the whole hand.

Snow is little thick, but that is what will give you those wonderful, crisp smile lines :D.
You can put the gel on top of your parafin unit to warm it up just a bit

Hi everybody. I would like to praise that Anna come from Poland (just like me). She is a wonderful person. Even though she has an enormous knowledge, experiences and talent she is still modest, polite for every of us and she is opened for every hints. I hope she will always be the same Anna, because it's very hard to find so fantastic person on this brutal world of money and jealousy.
Bravo Anna, bravo :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh, thank you sooo much, that was so sweet of you :D

Oh no, I THANK YOU, because it's your merit, not mine.

Hi Anna,

Thought you would like to know that after viewing your gel/acrylic combo I gave it a try. It has now become my most popular service at the moment.
For my clients who are L&P lovers they now have the best of both worlds.
I sculpt with Creative white Retention and then overlay with either Professionals or Akzentz gel - Result, a lovely thin tip with a fabulous glossy look.
Thanks a million Anna for the website tutorial

Lynda

Oh great, I'm happy I could help :)
I also find that Akzentz can be used well with L&P :idea:

more gel nails I recently did

http://groups.msn.com/BeautyPro/nailenhancements.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=344

hi ya, your nails are amazing, i hope im that good 1 day, ive just started using the trilite recently and im well impressed with it...yet to try sculpting with it though...but you should be really pleased with yourself coz they r amazing nails...i love the shine on gel nails... :D

Thank you.. :D

...you should also try the new Natural gel, it is less runny, but it still levels. You can sculpt with it (and do natural nail overlays)..but bonder is needed with that one.
Do you like thinner gels or thicker?

Happy sculpting ;)

Anna, those nails are beautiful as always. :D :D :D

I'm gonna go to your website and have a look at your tutorials.

Karen :D :D :D
xxx

You said those white tips??? What did you mean?
Lana
geeg said:
Anna, the clarity, surface smoothness, smile lines and shine are beautiful.

My only constructive comment would be to narrow those white tips by carving out a lower arch and they will look more narrow and sleek. Doing this takes the 'heavy' look away from the tip without sacrificing strength.

With Liquid and Powder you can do it with your brush while you sulpt. With gel, you will have to do it during the finishing process with a buffer not a file.

Thank you for letting me comment.

I was referring to zone1 or the white portion of the nail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back