Glorsclaws

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agent Pickle reporting for duty @ 20:42 hours SIR!
Was called away on other duties but am back for Clicking as soon as "operation Squirrel" speeds up and opens!

Evening Commander River, SIR!

Update on v****, SIR!!!

Total now 181,888, SIR!

I am terrible sorry SIR! that I had to go on a secret mission this morning, SIR! (A.K.A. work!)It was an undercover operation and needed my full attention,SIR! I know that I was due back on duty this evening SIR! but I have just become a 'kitten nanny' and needed to visit the new arrivals, SIR! (Could I take as compassionate leave please,SIR!)

Will be back on regular duties tomorrow afternoon, SIR!

What's this thread about..I'm very confused!

pinkchicnails said:
excuse me sir - but i managed another 20 clicks when i switched to a different browser!! xx :lol:

Well done Agent Pinkchick, that's the spirit I want to see !

Evening Commander River, SIR!

Update on v****, SIR!!!

Total now 181,888, SIR!

Agent Nikki,

Thanks for the update.

We have managed to gain an extra 4324 v**** since yesterday. Keep up the good work troops !

Agent Pickle reporting for duty @ 20:42 hours SIR!
Was called away on other duties but am back for Clicking as soon as "operation Squirrel" speeds up and opens!

Agent Pickle Geek,

Thanks for taking your duties so seriously. Did Operation Squirrel speed up and open for you ? Was your mission successful ?

Commander River

Agent Finger reporting for duties Commander!!!

Fingertips ND said:
Agent Finger reporting for duties Commander!!!

Welcome back Agent Finger.

Can you please provide us with an update on the latest figures for Special Agent Glorsclaws.

Com. River

only 32565 v**** infront of 2nd place!

It looks like the owners of second place have been busy v***** - we can't afford to stop commander!

Fingertips ND said:

only 32565 v**** infront of 2nd place!

It looks like the owners of second place have been busy v***** - we can't afford to stop commander!

Indeed Agent.

We need to round up the platoon and get v**** again.

Will all Agents please resume v***** immediately. The enemy is gaining on us !

Commander River

Morning Commander sir!

Agent Hey Hum Zingara will be on 'automatic' duties today sir....my auto v***** thingy is set but I have been handed another temporary mission(work!)

I shall be checking that v*****runs smoothly

morning
think i missed the details in the other thread - couls someone pm me the link so that i can add my'appreciation':wink2:

you lot are mad...but i haven't laughed so much in ages reading this.....now get back to your stations and let the battle begin !!!! lol xx

NailStyle said:
you lot are mad...but i haven't laughed so much in ages reading this.....now get back to your stations and let the battle begin !!!! lol xx

The battle has already begun, but my platoon will need help if we are going to be successful.

Do you want to become part of this elite force and help with Operation Glorsclaws and take the secret squirrel oath ?

Commander River

reporting back to duty commander!! will resume my position immediately! xx

pinkchicnails said:
reporting back to duty commander!! will resume my position immediately! xx

Agent PinkChic,

Can you please support the mission by adding another 20 - 40 clicks with your new and improved system.

Commander River

YESSSSSSIIIIRRRRRR!! (i march off...)

pinkchicnails said:
YESSSSSSIIIIRRRRRR!! (i march off...)

Salute !

task complete sir - have to report off to another mission now (lunch) will resume duty at 1300 hours!

pinkchicnails said:
task complete sir - have to report off to another mission now (lunch) will resume duty at 1300 hours!

Well done !

Where are all the other Agents ?? We haven't had an update in hours from Agent Finger or any clicky updates from Agent Pickle Geek.

Commander River

Fingertips ND said:

Agent Finger,

How does that compare to the enemy ?

Commander River

Latest posts

Back