Happy place :D

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My beautifull and clever little neice :)
Eating!, putting on make up allways makes me feel better, and my beautifull boyfriend :)
Ohhh and listening to 'Get Rythm' by Johnny Cash literally allways cheers me up :D you cannot listen to that song and be unhappy!

i LOVE digging potatoes. i get great satisfaction out of filling a bucket with spuds. ( we grow our own obviously, i don't go to the shops , with a bucket and a pen knife opening their bags of spuds)
oh and i love lifting the eggs in the morning , lovely generous hens....

Oh, yum-yum.
Do you have new potatoes with a fried egg on top? Or, are you healthy and have it poached?

Had some new Cheshires a couple of weeks ago; the earliest I've ever had. Not my own, had to take out a second mortgage to buy them!

Oh, yum-yum.
Do you have new potatoes with a fried egg on top? Or, are you healthy and have it poached?

Had some new Cheshires a couple of weeks ago; the earliest I've ever had. Not my own, had to take out a second mortgage to buy them!

ha i love a fried egg, beans and mashed spuds all mushed up with a bit of salt and butter. don't know where that meal would be placed on the food pyrimad but to hell with it ... you're a long time dead.:Love:

Today the thing that has made me smile is seeing my friend back on Salon Geek even if it's just for one evening. :cool::Love::wink2: :hug:

And just in case you let that go to your head ... :evil: :smack:

Welcome home Gr8nailz xx

Today the thing that has made me smile is seeing my friend back on Salon Geek even if it's just for one evening. :cool::Love::wink2: :hug:

And just in case you let that go to your head ... :evil: :smack:

Welcome home Gr8nailz xx

You know I'm not an emotional girl, but this did bring a tear to my evil eye. :cry:

Glad to know you :Love: me and miss me, Evil Twin!

You know I'm not an emotional girl, but this did bring a tear to my evil eye. :cry:

Glad to know you :Love: me and miss me, Evil Twin!

Aww :Kissing: who would have thought we'd be publicly hugging and kissing lol lol lol xxxxxxxx

Aww :Kissing: who would have thought we'd be publicly hugging and kissing lol lol lol xxxxxxxx

Like everyone one on SG didn't know you were totally crushing on me! Get over yourself.

Last edited:
Like everyone one SG didn't know you were totally crushing on me! Get over yourself.

:mad: :evil: :grr: :twisted: :irked:

That's it.

No really that's it!!

:zzz: Bored with you now.

Aw!
Lovefest! :Love:

Spreading the love!! The precise reason for the thread, keep it up!!!!

Belting out of tune tracks is a hot one for me.

As is Jason Statham and/or Gerard Butler.

Preferably both.

When I have a really crappy day at my current boring office job I come home to my little dog Titch shes a patterdale cross terrier she always knows when Im down and comes to give me puppy cuddles

Then lots of chocolate and a early night and Im as good as new!

Edited to add, of course my husband 2 lol

Attachments

• Titch.jpg
    Titch.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 43
That's one cute pup!!

This is what happens when mine give me puppy cuddles...

(and that's over 2 years ago!!)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335217529.698343.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335217529.698343.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 55
She looks like butter wouldnt melt - my husband calls her the devil dog! LOL

wowzers they are some big dogs! lol

Have you seen that info on the news about dangers dogs again etc - this really winds me up I used to have staffys and rottweilers etc and a dangerous dog can be the dog Ive got now or a great big bull dog! the difference is how a person trains the dog! Sorry abit off track but it annoys me!

x

My Son puts a smile on my face everyday... he's a little Angel (well it goes without saying doesn't it lol?)

I also have the best job in the world, so I :D a lot!

My Son puts a smile on my face everyday... he's a little Angel (well it goes without saying doesn't it lol?)

I also have the best job in the world, so I :D a lot!

I thought I had the best job in the world?! Hmm, I think we all do.

The unmistakable thud of Scratch mag on the mat also slaps a big smile on my face!

My funny friends on here make me :D when I'm blue
My little boy and his funny sayings and statements
Mr Blue Sky by ELO
My husband bringing me flowers

Lots of things :)

It's these little things that count I think :D

A nice cuppa tea after a hard day makes me happy :D (doesn't take a lot) haha

Latest posts

Back