inverted nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be like us telling our clients that before we do their nails and give us their hard earned cash, they must subscribe to our websites for £200, I wonder how many clients we would keep, definitely none!! :eek:.

You can get samples of the popits by ringing sweet squared

Calling them would be long distance for me:cry: And would they send a sample to Canada?
I contacted that US Distributor on the other site, that lists Sweet Squared as one of their Distributors.... I have a 'read receipt' for the email, but they didn't reply to me:irked:

How do us "Canucks" get 'samples'??
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

PS: what's the link for Sweet Squared?

PSS: Never mind.
I found the site, have sent an email and will you know if us Canucks will be as luck as the rest of you folk.

Right!! I really can't stand all the conjecture anymore so here is a bit more information.

First of all, forget the word mould!! Not a very pretty word at the best of times, and certainly not a word I would care to have associated with nail enhancement or the new application method.

Secondy forget about seepage. There is no seepage.

Thirdly, the construction of the form is unique and patented and there is nothing else like it. I am not now nor ever have been interestd in promoting products that are not of the very best quality and PopIts are no exception. You will love them it's as simple as that.

forthly, no one is going to twist your arm to purchase anything never mind being so greedy as to charge for information. If you love what you see you will make up your own minds. You can even have a play.

Looking forward to seing everyone and anyone who is interested next week.

:hug::hug:​

You can even have a play.

Looking forward to seing everyone and anyone who is interested next week.

:hug::hug:​
Gigi you said the magic words, I love play time:lol:

ah hah knew you would crack eventually Gigi!!!

Cant wait to get my hands on this system, literally. I hope there is plenty of Popits on sale so we can start playing.

Thanks again for making it a free demo!
:hug:

:green:

~Hahahaha... i really laughed when i read we had made Gigi crack, us nail geeks should be working for M15

i think it must have been my comment about leakage (seepage)

Here is the reply from the ENUK people after I emailed them about what I still believe are over the top unnecessary website charges:

Hi there.

Thank you for your interesting comments. Yes we are aware of the current thread on the nail geek site.

Firstly I would like to explain that the cost of membership to the site is not a registration fee for just looking at information about the product.

The member's area contains many detailed video tutorials, which explain every aspect of using Inverted Moulds. There is over 120 minutes (2hrs) of step-by-step videos where we focus on every key area of IM application. We term the phrase 'Information' website because we have been advised not to use the word 'Training' by our legal representative as this implies that you receive qualifications and certificates which you do not. However, the tutorials are easily of a DVD training course / Home (salon) Learn standard.

Secondly, Inverted Moulds are nothing like 'popits' and it is up to their distributors if they feel that a one off demo is sufficient to use their product. We believe nail technicians require more detailed information to use IM's, which can be reviewed over and over again from ANY pc or laptop in the world. Also, part of being a member to our website means receiving regular tutorial updates and invites to interact with future live 'demo' broadcasts.
Due to our world wide interest in IM's we have decided this is the best way to 'teach' the proper use of our product. In the past we have offered free training and advice to technicians who wanted to buy our product, but by the time they had traveled up to see us, spent a couple of nights at the local premier lodge and a couple of days training they had spent easily £200+. So we figured it would be easier, safer and more cost efficient to use technology to bring the information to them using the Internet. And until now we have not even considered dealing with overseas customers due to the huge expense of them flying over to see us.
Currently the fee for access to all this 'technical' know how is only £99.99 and we have already had many people purchase from the UK and other countries.
So thank you for bringing to our attention your mis-understanding about what the fee represents.

Regards

ENUK

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::zzz:

Poor excuse for their criminal trickery - which is what it is in my eyes.

Instead, what they should do is allow free access THEN if someone wants the video tutorial/dvd whatever.. THEN they should charge a fee for someone to access that 'training' or whatever you want to call it:rolleyes:

what a load of hooey!

I wonder how many get nailed (pardon the pun), paying to see what the fuss is about THEN only after realize they aren't interested or whatever, and have lost their money.:irked:

I had a look at the site, they are £35.00 plus £6.00 postage for 500, bit of an outlay to find out that you dont like them! I am not keen on the idea that you leave them on the nail, but it says when you rebalance they just file off as they are so thin , shame we cant try them to see for ourselves. I would be reluctant to spend the membership fee as the terms and conditions say that its for the life time of the site, so if the site closes for any reason then i presume you lose your money.:lol:

I would be reluctant to spend the membership fee as the terms and conditions say that its for the life time of the site, so if the site closes for any reason then i presume you lose your money.:lol:

YET ANOTHER reason NOT to spend your money on membership.
Who says they can't just build a new site every year? or whatever?:rolleyes:

It just seems to me a way to "hook" people.
I mean, if after you pay for it, you aren't satisfied... well, you'll probably think to yourself "well, I already spent the money, better use it and get my money's worth" and you might STILL be unsatisfied... and then you lose MORE money ordering the products because you feel you have to justify having spent the 100 or whatever on membership:irked:

The word 'entrap' comes to mind.

Definitions of Entrap on the Web:
  • [SIZE=-1]
  • ensnare: take or catch as if in a snare or trap; "I was set up!"; [/SIZE]

There is a nail salon on the website that uses them wonder if any of the techs are geeks, could give us opinions on the moulds! I noticed the prices are cheaper than for normal enhancements! Very interested:)

Who knows how long this website might stay open and I still say I would want full training for £200, or even £99. We are all trained professionals who know how to work with hands and feet, know the anatomy and physiology etc. We also know how to use our products, this is simply another way of applying our product that we have already paid our training fees for. I am sticking with Creative Poppits and will not even entertain paying this ridiculous fee. Rant over :)

I have more respect for trained professionals ... :lol:

PopIts are very easy to use and the results are gorgeous. For a trained professional ... a snap. A demo alone is enough to go off and start your practice. In fact, most can do it with the step by step and no video. Took me 3 nails and I'd got the idea completely! Any trained professional can purchase PopIts and there is training provided (about a 2hour class) if anyone wants to take it. Purely your choice.

I've had such fun with the geeks and others this week. There have been approx 150-200 people through the door as I'm sure you will hear. I havent been on the site to look but everyone has adored the concept.

Thanks a million for taking the time and putting your faith in me. :hug: xxx

Hi , I cant get down till the end of the week for the demo and hopefully get hold of some some PopIts ,as they seem to be selling like hot cakes ,
I hope there will be some left to buy I cannot wait lol :hug: x

I have more respect for trained professionals ... :lol:

PopIts are very easy to use and the results are gorgeous. For a trained professional ... a snap. A demo alone is enough to go off and start your practice. In fact, most can do it with the step by step and no video. Took me 3 nails and I'd got the idea completely! Any trained professional can purchase PopIts and there is training provided (about a 2hour class) if anyone wants to take it. Purely your choice.

I've had such fun with the geeks and others this week. There have been approx 150-200 people through the door as I'm sure you will hear. I havent been on the site to look but everyone has adored the concept.

Thanks a million for taking the time and putting your faith in me. :hug: xxx

Could you show your thanks by popping round with popits, and pop some on my dire nails :D. If not, then i hope the rest of the week goes well for you and cant wait for tutorial as i cant make it :cry: . But invitation is still open to pop round :green:. :hug:xx.

P.S. i make a lovely cup of coffee.................................................

Well I couldnt get down unfortunately - but have ordered a box of popits anyway...Im going to play as soon as I get them...cant wait.

Dont think I want to use them for gel - just l&P

I am so ringing S2 tomorrow for a box!! How much are they???

they are similar in price to a box of tips:)

Fandabbydozy!!! :):) Thanks hun! :hug:

Could you show your thanks by popping round with popits, and pop some on my dire nails :D. If not, then i hope the rest of the week goes well for you and cant wait for tutorial as i cant make it :cry: . But invitation is still open to pop round :green:. :hug:xx.

P.S. i make a lovely cup of coffee.................................................

I wish i could this trip but I can't. I will let you know whne I am next in London for sure. xx Thanks for the invite!

Latest posts

Back