Is anyone familiar with L’Oréal Dialight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel80

Reaction score
I’m hoping to find someone that can advise on L’Oréal Dialight as I’m not familiar with this line.

My hair has been bleached from a level 6 to achieve a level 8.1 the first pic is when it’s just been coloured using XP100, the second pic is 5 weeks later. I like the slightly lighter colour as it washes out but it’s way too warm for my liking. I’m going to try L’Oréal Dialight next as I’ve been told XP100 isn’t a good quality product. I am thinking about using a 50/50 mix of 9.21 & 8.21 for a slightly lighter shade and to neutralise the warmth.

My question is are these products levels 8 & 9 blonde with a small amount of violet ash? So basically ready to use?
The reason I ask is because I once made the mistake in using a Goldwell 8CA thinking it would be blonde with added blue/ash but instead it was just blue. I bleached my roots and added a wash of blue with looked ridiculous so I don’t want that happening again 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpeg
    IMG_0546.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2018.jpeg
    IMG_2018.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
The 9.21 is a soft Violet with a little blue (when there are two numbers it’s mostly the first number with a little bit of the second number) so that’s a good choice. I think the 8.21 is too dark based on the photo but yes you could mix them together for a cooler and darker result….though DiaLght is very transparent.

Your colour is absolutely stunning in the second pic. Is this after a couple of shampoos or sunlight 🥴 I can’t
The 9.21 is a soft Violet with a little blue (when there are two numbers it’s mostly the first number with a little bit of the second number) so that’s a good choice. I think the 8.21 is too dark based on the photo but yes you could mix them together for a cooler and darker result….though DiaLght is very transparent.

I’m hoping to find someone that can advise on L’Oréal Dialight as I’m not familiar with this line.

My hair has been bleached from a level 6 to achieve a level 8.1 the first pic is when it’s just been coloured using XP100, the second pic is 5 weeks later. I like the slightly lighter colour as it washes out but it’s way too warm for my liking. I’m going to try L’Oréal Dialight next as I’ve been told XP100 isn’t a good quality product. I am thinking about using a 50/50 mix of 9.21 & 8.21 for a slightly lighter shade and to neutralise the warmth.

My question is are these products levels 8 & 9 blonde with a small amount of violet ash? So basically ready to use?
The reason I ask is because I once made the mistake in using a Goldwell 8CA thinking it would be blonde with added blue/ash but instead it was just blue. I bleached my roots and added a wash of blue with looked ridiculous so I don’t want that happening again 🤣
Absolutely! L’Oréal Dialight is a semi-permanent hair color known for its gentle formula and ability to provide natural-looking results. It’s great for adding shine and subtle color while minimizing damage. Many stylists appreciate its low ammonia content and how it can enhance the hair’s condition. Are you considering using it, or do you have specific questions about it?

from vyana infant massage

Latest posts

Back