Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a couple of mine. Getting there slowly!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328028216.170165.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328028216.170165.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 488
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328028254.159048.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328028254.159048.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 512
3 new plates arrived for me today :) so going to have a play tomorrow morning. Ive had this design on since Thursday ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328046997.766639.jpg

I really like these especially the BM flower design with very little contrast between the colors!!!
I love this design in fact I usually have this design on, I try others but keep coming back to it!

Which black polish did you use?[/QUOTE]

I used the konad special polish in black. x

Hi all, I just got my Konad stamper/scraper and M57 plate. I did this using CND polishes that I have had for years! I haven't got a suitable black polish, any recommendations on polishes/colours. I only do a few clients per week so only really want to get necessary items. Thanks.

Attachments

• gelicure with konad (800x600).jpg
    gelicure with konad (800x600).jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 423
Golf theme, I don't even play golf, lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328138483.152875.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328138483.152875.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 387
I'm thinking of getting the monster bundle, how important s it to use the special polishes, I use china glaze, will this be any good ?

Hi all, I just got my Konad stamper/scraper and M57 plate. I did this using CND polishes that I have had for years! I haven't got a suitable black polish, any recommendations on polishes/colours. I only do a few clients per week so only really want to get necessary items. Thanks.

I have found the Barry M polishes are pretty good - and cheap! You need something quite thick and not wishy washy!x

Keep it simple and go for black and white to start with :biggrin:

I have found the Barry M polishes are pretty good - and cheap! You need something quite thick and not wishy washy!x

Avon polishes are fab too!

Thanks all! Just got a cheap black Rimmel one today so I'll see how that works, might try the zebra one on gelish midnight caller. X

Here's my first attempt!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328275672.525076.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328275672.525076.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 462
Did you put that on your final layer of Gelicure then top coat? I'm giving mine a go at the weekend.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Hi Gemma. I finished the nails and wiped then put Konad on top and normal top coat in case she wants to take it off.

Ah I might try that then I can remove easily. Thanks!

Can anyone advise me re topcoat? I've just tried konad with Gelicure. If I use Gelicure topcoat and cure, this was no problem however, if I put konad on over Gelicure topcoat and use Nubar nail polish topcoat but this smudges each and everytime. Do you need to use konad topcoat?

Can anyone advise me re topcoat? I've just tried konad with Gelicure. If I use Gelicure topcoat and cure, this was no problem however, if I put konad on over Gelicure topcoat and use Nubar nail polish topcoat but this smudges each and everytime. Do you need to use konad topcoat?

I don't have the konad top coat. I use Seche Vite and it works like a dream. I have also used Rimmel 5 in 1 Nail Treat and that works well also.

Thank you I will try another top coat.

Do you leave the konad for a long time before adding top coat?

Latest posts

Back