Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's the ones I did last night...got the new silver polish and wanted to try it out :)

Attachments

• copy.jpg
    copy.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 358
Ah! This isn't the same plate I have! Although it is called plate B! Thanks anyway though. Xxx

I couldn't find it on my plate b either but the one I have is a different bigger plate x

Little shellac French with a silver bow and crystal. I'm waiting for some konad polish to arrive (please mr postie hurry up:) so only have silver n gold Barry M
Vicki xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335892113.333826.jpg

Yaaayyyy! Finally mastered it! Think I was pushing the stamper too hard on the plate x
These are so pretty, I love how the colors work together!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335896137.534104.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335896137.534104.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 350
Hi, so is this the best place to buy this set then? I've got a few konad set but would you be able to recommend a good set for french?

Thanks

I searched high and low for reasonably priced XL plates and although they are shipped from the U.S. they're still cheaper than buying from Europe (that's IF you can find them)

the plates I bought from the U.S. Nail Art Plate XL Series these have the blue plastic mat underneath the plate so there's no sharp edges - they're £12.10 plus £9 postage (will combine shipping though if mutiples bought)

but these that I got from ebay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metal-Nail-Art-Plate-for-Stamping-Nail-Polish-Designs-8-Designs-Available-/230765331156?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Nails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&var=&hash=item35baaf82d4#ht_623wt_1133
are exactly the same plates but don't have the blue mat underneath and are £7.99 incl p&P

I searched high and low for reasonably priced XL plates and although they are shipped from the U.S. they're still cheaper than buying from Europe (that's IF you can find them)

the plates I bought from the U.S. Nail Art Plate XL Series these have the blue plastic mat underneath the plate so there's no sharp edges - they're £12.10 plus £9 postage (will combine shipping though if mutiples bought)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metal-Nai...ure_CA&var=&hash=item35baaf82d4#ht_623wt_1133
are exactly the same plates but don't have the blue mat underneath and are £7.99 incl p&P

I got mine too from eBay, it was after you posted that you had got these plates, I had a little spend up. :)

I got mine too from eBay, it was after you posted that you had got these plates, I had a little spend up. :)

would you say you're happy with them? x

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metal-Nai...ure_CA&var=&hash=item35baaf82d4#ht_623wt_1133

Do these plates work as good as konad ?

Where could I buy a good starter kit please?Xx

Do these plates work as good as konad ?

i couldn't say, as i couldn't justify spending that sort of money on the amount of plates i wanted i.e. all 60 odd of them @ £6 a plate! - i'm the type that can't buy 1 or 2 .. i want the whole kit and caboodle!

i have the konad stamper, scraper and the black and white stamp polish, but my plates are faux-nad

Iv got konad, and the XL plates, I'm happy with both, although quality of products definatly goes to konad, but value for money and range on just one plate, ild say the XL plates.
Iv only come across one stamp that was a pig, but other than that so far so good.

Can I ask as I've seen lots of people talking about xl plates and bundle monster, are these the same images as what you get with konad? Or there own images ?

Another creation lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335958658.659746.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335958658.659746.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 426
Some great Ideas here. I've been playing too! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335959644.315743.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335959644.315743.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 460
I brought a Konad polish in pearl white it doesn't come out that 'white' do Konad do just a plain white ? Lol sorry if this doesn't make sence X

I brought a Konad polish in pearl white it doesn't come out that 'white' do Konad do just a plain white ? Lol sorry if this doesn't make sence X

Yes White and White Pearl xx

Latest posts

Back