Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg I'm soooooo annoyed
Why you so annoyed?

I have to say, I've reached out to my supplier about Starstruck, does t even appear to have been released at mine here or in the US??? Confused and sad all at the same time :oops::(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472736118.957808.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472736141.979704.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472736156.179182.jpg

This is what I got, little bag off chocolates too

I got a S2 email showing the mini solar oils in the starstruck pop up and I accidentally had to buy it.. I had to use some of my food shopping money sorry kids

Ordered 3 from the starstruck collextion, I love them all but I have bought so much lately :(

Screenshot_2016-09-01-15-18-33-1.png
Moyou and BP plates all arrived today.
Ahh, really want to order a few new starstruck. Does anyone think they will still be in stock when the new lecente range is launched this month.

P.s thanks CocoAllure for sharing code. Will have to get a few bits too hehe.

I got a S2 email showing the mini solar oils in the starstruck pop up and I accidentally had to buy it.. I had to use some of my food shopping money sorry kids
Oops :eek: beans and toast for you lot then

View attachment 200527Moyou and BP plates all arrived today.
Ahh, really want to order a few new starstruck. Does anyone think they will still be in stock when the new lecente range is launched this month.

P.s thanks CocoAllure for sharing code. Will have to get a few bits too hehe.
Lol I have the same BP plate in the bottom right, I got it for the mustache :p

Which stamper did you get?

Feeding children too often has to be overrated [emoji23]

Lol I have the same BP plate in the bottom right, I got it for the mustache :p

Which stamper did you get?
Yeah, I must admit the larger BP Plates seem better quality than I thought they would be.
It's just the small rectangular one. Just going to see if it picks up the smaller designs well.
Oh yeah, you like your festive plates, have u seen moyou London enchanted 16? Really cute flakes and Ice looking patterns x

Yeah, I must admit the larger BP Plates seem better quality than I thought they would be.
It's just the small rectangular one. Just going to see if it picks up the smaller designs well.
Oh yeah, you like your festive plates, have u seen moyou London enchanted 16? Really cute flakes and Ice looking patterns x
I find a couple stampers pick them up like a dream :)

Ohhh I'm not sure I'll have to go check it out.

I really want the seasons, Christmas and Halloween plates from Uberchic.

There was supposed to be a new plate being released tomorrow am at 10am MST, but haven't seen any updates on it

Last edited:
That plate is gorgeous, might have to get it next time I place an order :p

There was supposed to be a new plate being released tomorrow am at 10am MST, but haven't seen any updates on it

Do you use a different one for small single images too? Which ones do you prefer if you don't mind me asking.

I'll go have a peak at uberchic now
Hope the new plate comes out for you to see, strange there's no updates. X

Do you use a different one for small single images too? Which ones do you prefer if you don't mind me asking.

I'll go have a peak at uberchic now
Hope the new plate comes out for you to see, strange there's no updates. X
So I find the ones that pick up the BP plates, even the tiniest of images are the Fab Ur Nails jumbo, the nail artisan jumbo ( it's a nice stamper very squishy and very sticky - the one head is sticker than the other, which can be a bit of a pain sometimes I think personally) and then I have a clear stamper that I picked up off Aliexpress when I placed my last pop stick order that was literally cheap as chips but it's amazing it picks up everything like a dream.

I also quite like the MoYou jumbo non sticky but the transparent head, it can be a little temperamental sometimes.

Here is the Uberchic post... I'm intrigued :p

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    452.9 KB · Views: 14
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472755834.315214.jpg

Upgraded my gel kit (was using bluesky to do my training part) I got converted by this thread to upgrade [emoji7][emoji3]

I've got 3 separate sweetsquared deliveries Tommo
Shameful really

You really are a pain Bronstar.
After my 3 (+1 free) moyou orders and 2 MdU orders I said ok that' enough for now. You have more than enough. Time to check something else...
But you just had to mention Uberchic didn't you? Those plates are amazing! I blame you you should know that!

I'm lucky enough I managed to save enough money for my new phone with all of you here...

So I find the ones that pick up the BP plates, even the tiniest of images are the Fab Ur Nails jumbo, the nail artisan jumbo ( it's a nice stamper very squishy and very sticky - the one head is sticker than the other, which can be a bit of a pain sometimes I think personally) and then I have a clear stamper that I picked up off Aliexpress when I placed my last pop stick order that was literally cheap as chips but it's amazing it picks up everything like a dream.

I also quite like the MoYou jumbo non sticky but the transparent head, it can be a little temperamental sometimes.

Here is the Uberchic post... I'm intrigued :p
Excellent thank you. Hehe, trust one of the best ones to be the cheapest.
That post does look interesting, wonder what they will be like. Def a wicked witch halloween style one :)

You really are a pain Bronstar.
After my 3 (+1 free) moyou orders and 2 MdU orders I said ok that' enough for now. You have more than enough. Time to check something else...
But you just had to mention Uberchic didn't you? Those plates are amazing! I blame you you should know that!

I'm lucky enough I managed to save enough money for my new phone with all of you here...
Haha, yeah, not going to lie, might have to hide from this thread for awhile. Makes you want stuff you didn't know existed. Lol.

Haha, yeah, not going to lie, might have to hide from this thread for awhile. Makes you want stuff you didn't know existed. Lol.
Makes me want stuff and I don't even do nails!

Latest posts

Back