Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472810404.326648.jpg

Magpie delivery [emoji3]

They're so pretty, I wish I ordered the other 3 :rolleyes: alluring amythist is my face and garnet glamour is so perfect for Christmas

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    489.6 KB · Views: 21
They're so pretty, I wish I ordered the other 3 :rolleyes: alluring amythist is my face and garnet glamour is so perfect for Christmas
They're so sparkly I love emerald one

I have been so starstruck lol get it haha that the other bits didn't even cross my mind to snap hold on ill do a pic

I have spending issues tho
Know the feeling !.....at some point my other half is going to realise I have a problem and "this old thing " lie isn't going to work [emoji23]

I'm only allowing myself 3 from the Starstruck collection (for now). . And I can't decide which 3!!!!

Which are your favourites ladies?

Xx

I have been so starstruck lol get it haha that the other bits didn't even cross my mind to snap hold on ill do a pic
I'm so jealous. Poor @asteropi and I have to wait until the nail powers that be release the collection :(:mad:

Know the feeling !.....at some point my other half is going to realise I have a problem and "this old thing " lie isn't going to work [emoji23]
The joys of being single mind u my son is like my moaning partner but I just ignore him

I'm only allowing myself 3 from the Starstruck collection (for now). . And I can't decide which 3!!!!

Which are your favourites ladies?

Xx
I love emerald lights starry sapphire and garnet glamour

So one box had my starstruck
One box had my mini solar oils and the starstruck box
And one had these in
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472823432.380109.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472823443.080699.jpg

My nail mail today! Got the Starstruck collection and a new lecente [emoji7]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472830008.816930.jpg

I so need to order my new shellac colours - but can't for a week or two

Latest posts