Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to get the new shellac collection but then I got bitten by credit card fraud!! [emoji58][emoji58][emoji58]

I was going to get the new shellac collection but then I got bitten by credit card fraud!! [emoji58][emoji58][emoji58]
Oh hell that sucks! Been there! Is everything sorted for you?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472765493.686596.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472765513.519689.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472765527.501268.jpg

Couldn't resist getting the new collection, will do display rings tomorrow...and will deffo try out blushing topaz for the weekend as I'm the most excited about that one [emoji3][emoji140]

You really are a pain Bronstar.
After my 3 (+1 free) moyou orders and 2 MdU orders I said ok that' enough for now. You have more than enough. Time to check something else...
But you just had to mention Uberchic didn't you? Those plates are amazing! I blame you you should know that!

I'm lucky enough I managed to save enough money for my new phone with all of you here...
Lol sorry!

I've been stalking the Uberchic site waiting on these festive plates to come out, I'm so in love with them... Again my obsession with festive/holiday played is totally ridiculous :cool:

And I just received an email from my distributor for specials this month, and they have a bunch of stuff on sale, tons of CND stuff, huge savings on shellac and a few other things... I'm going to be so broke this month :mad::( I really need to stop opening emails

Excellent thank you. Hehe, trust one of the best ones to be the cheapest.
That post does look interesting, wonder what they will be like. Def a wicked witch halloween style one :)
I know, but might want to invest in the MoYou ones too lol. I've really tried to be so good, but it's not working so well because I honestly went on a glitter binge and then a couple other things, some retention and perfect color powders, a couple new brushes, and a bunch of shellacs and gelish to add to my collection :oops::eek: whoops!

I've got 3 separate sweetsquared deliveries Tommo
Shameful really

Every time I wonder if I should really go ahead and make a purchase, I think 'what would Coco do' and before I know it, another order is on it's way! :p Never three from the same supplier on the same day though... that's poetry in motion that is :)

I know, but might want to invest in the MoYou ones too lol. I've really tried to be so good, but it's not working so well because I honestly went on a glitter binge and then a couple other things, some retention and perfect color powders, a couple new brushes, and a bunch of shellacs and gelish to add to my collection :oops::eek: whoops!
Whoops I did it again Britney

Every time I wonder if I should really go ahead and make a purchase, I think 'what would Coco do' and before I know it, another order is on it's way! :p Never three from the same supplier on the same day though... that's poetry in motion that is :)
I don't know whether I should feel honoured and proud of this or be embarrassed we'll go with honoured and proud
I feel like I should wear a crown for being so quick with that PROCEED button

Oooooh it's a sign

I can't sleep feel like Santa is coming Tommo

Ohhhh!! My Magpie's arrived [emoji7][emoji119]
I'm so excited to try them [emoji16][emoji122][emoji87]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472805438.592221.jpg

Peaches looks nice

I'm at work at the moment (not nails) and I want to try
But I just tried sprinkling Peaches over regular polish quickly and it's stunning. Pictures are a bit rubbish but in real life [emoji119][emoji175]
It was the first one I wanted to see..

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472805963.674880.jpg

I'm at work at the moment (not nails) and I want to try
But I just tried sprinkling Peaches over regular polish quickly and it's stunning. Pictures are a bit rubbish but in real life [emoji119][emoji175]
It was the first one I wanted to see..

View attachment 200541
Looks a bit like my fav babydoll

Latest posts

Back