Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I like them more on natural shorter nails

The cutest packaging [emoji175]
Can't wait to try out these pieces... Lovely little free gift too [emoji146]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473065616.721635.jpg

Did u see the Rudolph's and cherries

I didn't see the Rudolph's until your post - I love them though! They would be so cute for Christmas.
I'm definitely going to be placing more orders :p:D

Squeee!! Naily maily is starting to arrive xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    784.6 KB · Views: 27
My Katana arrived after the pic.... Not used it yet but looks good & it was recommended in some tutorial vids so should make crystal pedis quicker (i use soooo many crystals now days!)

Was £20 so im hoping its bloody good! Xx

My Katana arrived after the pic.... Not used it yet but looks good & it was recommended in some tutorial vids so should make crystal pedis quicker (i use soooo many crystals now days!)

Was £20 so im hoping its bloody good! Xx
I can't live without mine! ❤️

Glad to hear it Faithy!

Have you ever had to replace the wax tip? I only ask as I saw replacements for sale but would imagine they last quite a while before its needed xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473088371.385480.jpg

After a month and half I finally got my goodies [emoji38][emoji140] had my first day of Brisa training loving it

we are all like children in a toy store...

Well I've ordered the Halloween glitter pack from glitterarty was £4 for 6 pots of special Halloween themed glitter and the same for Xmas

Don't you think the candy cane would look good with some red swarovski's and the candy cane in a Swarovski waterfall style

Well I've ordered the Halloween glitter pack from glitterarty was £4 for 6 pots of special Halloween themed glitter and the same for Xmas
Do you have a link? Or I could search it if that's what it's called

Oh my god! Ive just ordered this!! (Before I saw this post!)

Its like fate or something pmsl!

£4 for 6 pots, get in!! Xx

Latest posts

Back