Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you say you got this one? It's showing sold out now as well

Yea I ordered this one and the Halloween one haven't got it yet but I'll keep checking to see stock for u

Lol!

Do you have the Lecente Neons?

I want to do a big order all in one go whe the new collection comes out to save on postage cause they have a flat rate intl.

Yep
Do u want me to explain why u need them?

Yep
Do u want me to explain why u need them?
Sure why not, I have colour shacks and some from the states but you may as well encourage me to get them too ;)

I'm hanging my head in glittery shame :oops::oops:

I've not been on my 'summer' holiday yet, so I'm still in bikini mode rather than tree mode! I'll start thinking Christmas when I get back, and no doubt start hoovering up all the festive embellishments I can find :D xx
Ha, lies, you are probably sitting there drinking some wine laughing your head off that you got the last one :p:p

Lol, I just saw some glitter bats, doubt they would be popular but I really just want them cause they are cute... :D Xx

Ha, lies, you are probably sitting there drinking some wine laughing your head off that you got the last one :p:p

Lol, I just saw some glitter bats, doubt they would be popular but I really just want them cause they are cute... :D Xx

Bit like my gingerbread men lol so cute but who's going to want them

Sure why not, I have colour shacks and some from the states but you may as well encourage me to get them too ;)

They will match all of your lovely Lecente glitters making a photo banging

They will match all of your lovely Lecente glitters making a photo banging
Lol, I was looking at those and the magpies, but for some reason am more swayed to the Lecente, although Magpie has a nice coral where I didn't see that in Lecente.

I might get one of two magpie collections, I like the VIP and I think it was fairytale with a few others here and there. Think Lecente is first on my list

Lol I was going to say that but did t want to sound like a cow xx

Oh bugger, I deleted my post because I was going to make a new image, but you caught me before I got rid of it!!

Bare with me, I have a new picture coming ;)

Edit: Here it is!

I'll get you my pretty.jpeg

Oh bugger, I deleted my post because I was going to make a new image, but you caught me before I got rid of it!!

View attachment 200661
Lol, I can't sleep - insomnia - glitter insomnia.

So now I'm watching YouTube and looking at stuff to buy online :p

Edit: I laughed so hard I almost fell out of bed! o_O;):p

Last edited:
Lol, I can't sleep - insomnia - glitter insomnia.

So now I'm watching YouTube and looking at stuff to buy online :p

Danger danger!

I'm meant to be finishing up a youtube tutorial I wanted done hours ago, but instead I keep getting distracted by glitters and crystals and stamping plates... :oops: :p

Danger danger!

I'm meant to be finishing up a youtube tutorial I wanted done hours ago, but instead I keep getting distracted by glitters and crystals and stamping plates... :oops: :p
Ohhh what you doing tutorials of?

I just found a 30% code for DRK on IG and the first thing that came to mind was... What can I buy from there, perhaps I need another stamping mat or something :rolleyes:

Ohhh what you doing tutorials of?

I just found a 30% code for DRK on IG and the first thing that came to mind was... What can I buy from there, perhaps I need another stamping mat or something :rolleyes:

It's only my second youtube tutorial so it's taking me an age to edit - it's for a roller coaster themed design with a colour changing sunrise/sunset skyline :) Here's a shot from the video:

Hot & Cold RC nails.png

I've still not dipped my toes into DRK yet... *yet*.

And your mention of a code reminds me I've still got one for 15% off Moyou London ;) xx

View attachment 200661
Someone's bored tonight [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]
On a serious note I love it

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473119959.713927.jpg

My emails are very very predictable as soon as that Bing goes off I know it's one of u guys

It's only my second youtube tutorial so it's taking me an age to edit - it's for a roller coaster themed design with a colour changing sunrise/sunset skyline :) Here's a shot from the video:

View attachment 200662

I've still not dipped my toes into DRK yet... *yet*.

And your mention of a code reminds me I've still got one for 15% off Moyou London ;) xx
That's really cool, the more you do the quicker it will be.

When you say colour changing do you mean like the ones that change with temperature?

Luck you on MoYou! Their prices went up I think 1st September - don't get me wrong I'm still going to buy from them lol but I do love a sale/discount. I think it's how I convince/justify it to myself to make a purchase, Or need more than what I do... Perhaps done day I'll grow out of it :eek: xx

Someone's bored tonight [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]
On a serious note I love it

Well, it stopped me browsing for halloween goodies for a short while... :p:p:p

That's really cool, the more you do the quicker it will be.

When you say colour changing do you mean like the ones that change with temperature?

Luck you on MoYou! Their prices went up I think 1st September - don't get me wrong I'm still going to buy from them lol but I do love a sale/discount. I think it's how I convince/justify it to myself to make a purchase, Or need more than what I do... Perhaps done day I'll grow out of it :eek: xx

Yup, the nails change with temperature! I've used a coat of Orly gel fx shadeshifter over the design, it goes from black to clear, and makes a great sunrise as you watch it change! I've got quite a few swatches/short videos with it on instagram (there's a link on my profile page if you want to see some of them). I've got some really interesting ideas for using it in halloween designs too :)

Don't get me started on discounts lol - I'm trying to reign it in, but I so often end up with stuff I don't really need/want, just because it's on offer> And that applies to pretty much everything, not just nail stuff ;):p xx

Yup, the nails change with temperature! I've used a coat of Orly gel fx shadeshifter over the design, it goes from black to clear, and makes a great sunrise as you watch it change! I've got quite a few swatches/short videos with it on instagram (there's a link on my profile page if you want to see some of them). I've got some really interesting ideas for using it in halloween designs too :)

Don't get me started on discounts lol - I'm trying to reign it in, but I so often end up with stuff I don't really need/want, just because it's on offer> And that applies to pretty much everything, not just nail stuff ;):p xx
I will check it out, I'm wondering what's going to be the next big thing, because I've seen some of these thermal type pigments popping up all over the place recently and previously if only ever seen it in some types of gel polish, buying still absolutely fascinated with it lol

I love weird things, spending money on weird things too hahaha xx

Latest posts

Back