Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish my clients liked more stamping! I rarely do it :(

Got my pave set today! Can't wait to have a play the crystals look good! :D

I'm intrigued by the pave set, so interested to hear how everyone gets on with it. Which template did you go for? I wondered if it was possible to use tape or something to mask off areas of the full nail template to create other shapes...

Wowza, poor woman! Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have time off :p

I'll keep an eye on it then, thank you! x
Does anyone else think that sometimes It's leas tiring to just stay at work? Lol!

I'm intrigued by the pave set, so interested to hear how everyone gets on with it. Which template did you go for? I wondered if it was possible to use tape or something to mask off areas of the full nail template to create other shapes...
I got the dots, full nail, diamond and triangle lol, I don't think it would be possible to tape the full nail one as It would be very fiddley with the tiny crystals. You could however arrange it once it's on the stamper into your own shape.

I was quite amazed by how quick it was to be honest, I've not put on a nail yet just played with it on the stamper. I've ordered more crystals as I like the idea of offering a cheaper accent nail to my clients as Swarovski's get quite pricey as we all know! But I do have clients that wouldn't have anything but Swarovski's. I think Pave will be more popular with my younger clients and it literally takes a few mins!

I'm going to use the builder gel in a bottle like Sarah did on her video as I've had the collection sat in my drawer for awhile now collecting dust, I will do mine at some point this weekend before I do on clients :D

I got the dots, full nail, diamond and triangle lol, I don't think it would be possible to tape the full nail one as It would be very fiddley with the tiny crystals. You could however arrange it once it's on the stamper into your own shape.

I was quite amazed by how quick it was to be honest, I've not put on a nail yet just played with it on the stamper. I've ordered more crystals as I like the idea of offering a cheaper accent nail to my clients as Swarovski's get quite pricey as we all know! But I do have clients that wouldn't have anything but Swarovski's. I think Pave will be more popular with my younger clients and it literally takes a few mins!

I'm going to use the builder gel in a bottle like Sarah did on her video as I've had the collection sat in my drawer for awhile now collecting dust, I will do mine at some point this weekend before I do on clients :D

You held back on the templates then?! lol I keep going back to look at them and really liked the full nail and chevron designs so wondered if there was a way of using one template to do everything - I like your idea of shaping the design once it's on the stamper :)

Looking forward to pics and feedback once you've guinea-pigged yourself! :D

Wowza, poor woman! Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have time off :p

I'll keep an eye on it then, thank you! x
Apparently shops going to be open tomorrow morning till noon and then again on Monday xx

Does anyone else think that sometimes It's leas tiring to just stay at work? Lol!
I think it's time she got in some extra help and staff

Has anyone got the new Lecentés? I NEED!!!

Oops they launch on the 19th [emoji85]

Oops they launch on the 19th [emoji85]
Exciting, Can't wait not long now. Haven't got the new S2 catalogue yet so been looking at them on Ellisons lol

Exciting, Can't wait not long now. Haven't got the new S2 catalogue yet so been looking at them on Ellisons lol

I just keep stalking Facebook [emoji31] I'm too impatient for stuff like this!

It's dangerous lol they even sent me two

I'm going to make a cuppa, get a biscuit and read mine...

5% off for Pave
Expires in 3 days
Apply 100's of tiny crystals in minutes - code FB0312

Did anyone just see the Sept launch of new MoYou London Stuff :eek: I seriously need to stop opening emails from them

Did anyone just see the Sept launch of new MoYou London Stuff :eek: I seriously need to stop opening emails from them
The email looks so cute and pretty too lol

I don't know if it's because I'm really poor and need to decide on a gel polish system so I can actually start getting clients or if I've become disillusioned.. None of the stampers or new glitters are exciting me!! Normally I buy into every new nail fad! I'd like the pave stamper set but again a wasted purchase till I know I can make the money back, the only other thing I really want is The Gelbottle builder gels, as I think it'd make doing my own nails so much easier! I'm actually quite upset by how uninterested I've become!! :/

Have you decided which colours your going to get yet?
All of the new ones? Lol maybe not so much the stardust I hardly use them

Latest posts

Back