Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still dont like the gaps between the stones though!

Do the crystals work out a good price compared to S2, Scatter Crystals etc? Xx

I still dont like the gaps between the stones though!

Do the crystals work out a good price compared to S2, Scatter Crystals etc? Xx
Yeah I'm thinking about the gaps too but for toes I always use a glitter underneath and they look fab, I need to have a play before I decide. I think they are roughly the same price for Swarovski, scatter crystals has a better range tho :D

Ive only ever had one full nail Swarovski

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473250459.010835.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473250470.663288.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473250499.641054.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473250513.377358.jpg

The 6 glitters for £4 so worth it

Ive only ever had one full nail Swarovski
It's so popular with me I've even done full sets of them. I would say in my salon daily someone leaves with a full nail done. I always have my pinkies done too :rolleyes:

It's so popular with me I've even done full sets of them. I would say in my salon daily someone leaves with a full nail done. I always have my pinkies done too :rolleyes:
I love the idea as I love bling but hate any bulk added to my nails. I couldn't even cope with crystal pixie!
I might try the tiny crystals and see if I like that.
How much extra do you charge for a full nail?

Shhhh lol always one eh
This stuff is magic in a bottle
Ok I got my YN Protein Bond. And I'm gonna do my nails today with gel just to try it. So I dehydrate the nail, cleanse with scrubfresh, then I apply the YN, and then the UV primer and gel?

Last edited:
Ok I got my YN Protein Bottle. And I'm gonna do my nails today with gel just to try it. So I dehydrate the nail, cleanse with scrubfresh, then I apply the YN, and then the UV primer and gel?
Hard gel or gel polish chick

Ok I got my YN Protein Bond. And I'm gonna do my nails today with gel just to try it. So I dehydrate the nail, cleanse with scrubfresh, then I apply the YN, and then the UV primer and gel?

I love the idea as I love bling but hate any bulk added to my nails. I couldn't even cope with crystal pixie!
I might try the tiny crystals and see if I like that.
How much extra do you charge for a full nail?
I charge 25p per crystal and 35p for AB it all depends on the lengths so I keep it to per crystal,
Try SS3 on ur pinkies I adore it :D

I do loads of full coverage toes! And since getting in a big selection of shaped crystals Im getting lots of accent nails booked in too :)

I charge 50p a crystal, but the larger sizes cost me more so am a bit stuck what to charge for an accent fingernail now....

I got my Akzentz gel & Crystal Katana this week in preparation for more bling :D xx

I'm figuring that here is the best place to ask which chrome everyone is buying (and enjoying!).

And yes, please, Coco - tell me why I need to have it in my life :D

I'm figuring that here is the best place to ask which chrome everyone is buying (and enjoying!).

And yes, please, Coco - tell me why I need to have it in my life :D
Linzi I can't even remember what this was about
But u no u need it 100%

I do loads of full coverage toes! And since getting in a big selection of shaped crystals Im getting lots of accent nails booked in too :)

I charge 50p a crystal, but the larger sizes cost me more so am a bit stuck what to charge for an accent fingernail now....

I got my Akzentz gel & Crystal Katana this week in preparation for more bling :D xx
Is it bling on? I lost that big engagement ring with bling on and I'm still baffled

Yeah Bling On @CocoAllure

Ive been using Brisa Lite (but reserves are running low!) so im hoping it works the same for small stones & crystals.

I dont use big embellishments tho... Xx

I really need to put my prices up I charge 25,35 and 50 for the big shapes etc, I just don't know if I can, I'm making more of a profit from it now tho as I order £200+ per time on scatter so I get a good discount, but the time it takes I'm not making much! And it's so popular It's a good thing I love my job tho lol

I've lost a few crystals with bling on and I never have using adhesive I might not be using enough though

I really need to put my prices up I charge 25,35 and 50 for the big shapes etc, I just don't know if I can, I'm making more of a profit from it now tho as I order £200+ per time on scatter so I get a good discount, but the time it takes I'm not making much! And it's so popular It's a good thing I love my job tho lol
I don't charge per crystal I just make it up as I go along!

Latest posts

Back