Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh nooo, dont tell me theres a problem with Bling On

Im upset enough about running out of Brisa Lite as it is! Xx

You need to get your client to slightly roll their finger from side to side so the light hits the bling on underneath the gem, hope that makes sense.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473279659.216154.jpg

I've lost a few crystals with bling on and I never have using adhesive I might not be using enough though

Yea same what are we doing wrong? I used loads even lost pixie with it

I followed the instructions and loved how much easier it was to use but I won't continue using it if I have any more clients losing crystals. Normally I can't get the bloody things off [emoji23]

Have you seen Hazel dixons live video she done on it?, you need to use quite abit "float it on" I love the stuff I also use brisa, had no probs with either

Have you seen Hazel dixons live video she done on it?, you need to use quite abit "float it on" I love the stuff I also use brisa, had no probs with either
No I'll go find it now. Thank you [emoji4]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473334266.738107.jpg

They arrived today. Seriously now, do you think I'm addicted? [emoji12]

OMG lol definitely! [emoji14]

My Halloween bits arrived ...r
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473334777.447344.jpg

OMG lol definitely! [emoji14]

My Halloween bits arrived ...rView attachment 200704
I got them at the 20% discount
And one of them is free because my bank charged me 10€ to reissue a new card after the hack, hence the free gift.

Does any one know when Glitterarty is back? :( the eBay away notice has changed from Monday to today but I still can't place an order

Does any one know when Glitterarty is back? :( the eBay away notice has changed from Monday to today but I still can't place an order
Joanna was trying to get through the 1300+ orders from this week, think she was going to put it up as soon as she cleared them

View attachment 200703

They arrived today. Seriously now, do you think I'm addicted? [emoji12]
Oh my goodness you must be one happy lady! I'm sooo jealous, I'm waiting on all my mail, and I'm sooo frustrated, only had one package of glitters arrive today

Joanna was trying to get through the 1300+ orders from this week, think she was going to put it up as soon as she cleared them

Wowza, poor woman! Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have time off :p

I'll keep an eye on it then, thank you! x

Latest posts

Back