Sneaky dress preview (The Event)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shall I bring over some of my lilac bin bags? They're lavendar frangranced so no need for perfume :lol:

Shall I bring over some of my lilac bin bags? They're lavendar frangranced so no need for perfume :lol:

Wow, that might be a bit daring for me!

Seriously, I'm very jealous of all these gorgeous frocks I keep seeing. I'm getting an uncontrollable urge to shop!

I hope all you geeks are going to post loads of pic`s of you all togged up whether it be diamond encrusted garden sack`s or Harods own luxury bin bag`s! your all going to look gorgeous and I for one would love an excuse to dress like the dog ******** and play and party the weekend away. :hug:

:o I have just gone shopping for xmas prezzies.....and this dress just jumped off the rail at me....I don't even know how I ended up in the dress shop :confused: Its a mystery !!!!!

Anyway it was soooooo cheap that I allowed it to come home with me :lol:
Now I just have to pick one !!!!!

Oh I'm gutted now!

I didn't want a dress so I went for a top, trousers & strappy shoes.

NOW I WANT A DRESS :irked::irked::irked::irked::irked::irked::irked:

No pennies left though :mad:

sulking now!

Andrea
x

Oh I'm gutted now!

I didn't want a dress so I went for a top, trousers & strappy shoes.

NOW I WANT A DRESS :irked::irked::irked::irked::irked::irked::irked:

No pennies left though :mad:

sulking now!

Andrea
x

Trousers and top for me too - I REALLY don't do dresses:)

I have never done dresses, but after losing 2 stone...I am doing dresses lol....

Can't you take them back hun if you reeeally want a dress ?

Trousers and top for me too - I dont do dresses!

:o i have just gone shopping for xmas prezzies.....and this dress just jumped off the rail at me....i don't even know how i ended up in the dress shop :confused: Its a mystery !!!!!

Anyway it was soooooo cheap that i allowed it to come home with me :lol:
Now i just have to pick one !!!!!

pics !!!!! :)

Anything will be glamorous compared to my bargain buys lol,....

But I know what I look like day to day in my jeans and scruffy tops, with my hair shoved in a bun no make up, and trainers (think chavtastic lol)

So in my pretty frock with pretty heel shoes and make up etc.....
I gunna feel PWEETYYYYYY lol :green:

(I'll put pics up tomorrow angie lol)
You can all help me choose one x

Well now...

I ordered this:
South one-shoulder printed silk dress - Kays

and my mum ordered me this:
Product Image

and i cant decide.

I'm actually now thinking neither are glamorous enough looking at everyone elses???:cry:
I have just had a little look at you in your profile...you are very pretty xxx
I think the purpley one (won't be as noticiable if you spill your drink towards the end of the night either :wink2: lol)

Well now...

I ordered this:
South one-shoulder printed silk dress - Kays

and my mum ordered me this:
Product Image

and i cant decide.

I'm actually now thinking neither are glamorous enough looking at everyone elses???:cry:

I like the 1st one, more young and sassy, the 2nd one is a bit 'mumsy' iykwim! Without being horrid to your Mum though hun :hug:.
But, the 2nd one would allow you to get away with more as it's looser and floaty.

i like the first one best too...but either would look lovely.

Anything will be glamorous compared to my bargain buys lol,....

But I know what I look like day to day in my jeans and scruffy tops, with my hair shoved in a bun no make up, and trainers (think chavtastic lol)

So in my pretty frock with pretty heel shoes and make up etc.....
I gunna feel PWEETYYYYYY lol :green:

(I'll put pics up tomorrow angie lol)
You can all help me choose one x

Arh bless!

You will look lovely, I can't wait to meet everyone.

BTW Can't take my outfit back cause I wore it to my firends birthday party few weeks ago but I have a plan about getting a dress (it involves a debenhams credit card that is hidden in the drawer upstairs, and even better, it's balence is zero! :eek:woo hoo! arn't I terrible (shopaholic)!!!

xx

Lisa, both dresses are good but the first one (South) is stunning!

I prefer the second one...

a) because I'm mumsy :lol:

b) because I have been known (on VERY rare occasions) to spill red wine down my clothes :lol:

I love both of them, but my personal choice would be #2 :D
Go with whatever feels more comfortable for you to wear and make sure if you choose #1 that you're drinking vodka and lemonade or similar clear liquids lol

Latest posts

Back