Spray tan business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried at least 20 different solutions including la tan and suntana and neither my customers been happy with any of them as they have been orange or too light, after 3 and a half years of spray tanning i have found the tan which everyone loves and it isnt orange one bit. Its called TanTruth extra dark from sallys salon which is now salon services which you can buy online or at their shop which are based all over england. Try, you will love.

Yes I practiced on a few friends at a reduced rate and got my tent stuck a couple of times. (I made sure I picked friends with big social circles). So now I am gradually moving into official bookings. I have four bookings and one potential party i need to confirm a date for!

I am doing manicures and pedicures alongside it as I qualified in nails some years ago. I also qualified in Nail Extensions but I want to do some more practice before offering that as a service officially.

I just spend hours reading everyones tips and suggestions! Its great! :lol:

Sounds like your pretty much sorted then! Think i'll be doing some nail courses aswell as i've been looking at doing a course with salon services. I suppose the more services you offer the more money there is to be made!

I have tried at least 20 different solutions including la tan and suntana and neither my customers been happy with any of them as they have been orange or too light, after 3 and a half years of spray tanning i have found the tan which everyone loves and it isnt orange one bit. Its called TanTruth extra dark from sallys salon which is now salon services which you can buy online or at their shop which are based all over england. Try, you will love.

Do you know if you can buy sample sizes of the products first? Obviously don't want to buy a litre of something thats going to turn my clients orange! Ha!

ive bought the sunata kit its fab for the money... BUT a few on here have mentioned the standard gun/machine isn't so good for one tan after another, but it'll be fine for what i want it for..
i did the course with fake bake in warrington today :) and loved it..

i'm just trying out samples on people in the next week or so so i'll update my findings...

i am hoping to charge around £15-20....

i hope i do well :rolleyes:

I'm sure you will. That personality will always get you far. Oh and thanks for the salon geek advise, its a great site. I couldn't believe I saw this post, I knew who it was straight away. Cheers Jodie

omg jodie hi!!!! haha!! you'd know its me coz i never bloody shut up haha
:hug:
hows your tan?? xx

ok girls yesterday i tried oganics rapid tan... i love it! clients text roday saying it is even, lovely colour, so all good.
also did coconut suntana on a very fair girl... she said it was fine but would like darker next time so she's having the cherry next tuesday..
did a sienna one and nothing was wrong with it... it just didn't WOW me..

just got the anti ageing one to try then i need to make the big decision!!:irked:

just one thing x i know its expensive to set up tanning but it is so profitable . especially tan partys . you will recoupe outlay very quickly x i bought cheep to start and on a party the hlpv600 could only do 2 tans then burn out . xx theres a rew trainers on here that recomend a hlpv read some reviews. and go for it xx :hug: elisa.

Latest posts

Back