STS Society - new members welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adele i am with you the sprout haters have been brainwashed by their government through the education school dinner system.

Bring back our sprouts bring back our sprouts Im off to make a placard.

Brilliant idea! I think we need t-shirts as well!:green:

Yeh we could sew little brussels along the bottom to make it pretty

Yeh we could sew little brussels along the bottom to make it pretty

Some nice brussel earrings and matching necklace would be a good look :lol::lol:

Some nice brussel earrings and matching necklace would be a good look :lol::lol:
And I am sure Ladyb could whip up a 3d sprout for our nails :lol::lol::lol:

They would look lovley in palce of buttons as well, in fact we could start a new fashion trendebut be careful dont let the fashionistas now or they will want them as well

I BORROWED THE LARGEST BRA AND THE CUPS ARE FILLED WITH SPROUTS.
THE STRAPS ARE ON ELASTIC AND PULLED BACK INTO A SLING SHOT ONE SIDE IS AIMED AT SASSY THE OTHER AT LELLIPOT,

WANT ME TO LET GO AND BOMBARD THEM WITH ICKLE FLUFFY BABY CABBAGES.

Perhaps we could get Jamie Oliver to start another school dinners campaign. Properly cooked sprouts so kids grow up loving them!:green: Sprout lovers of the future.:lol:

THE STRAPS ARE ON ELASTIC AND PULLED BACK INTO A SLING SHOT ONE SIDE IS AIMED AT SASSY THE OTHER AT LELLIPOT,

Isn't that a waste of good sprouts?:green:

Oh yes, a new fashion trend, sprout coloured enamel with 3D sprouts (tutorial courtesy of Ladybgemini as hope said)!!! :lol::lol:

Sass I am gathering more backup for us, Take cover incase Maguire fires them evil balls :eek:

lol i am in stitches

Tricky the sprout lover xx

rofl omg how funny is this thread, bras filled with them and t-shirts decorated with them rofl, i want the earings and necklaces lol, do you think fiona could make me some?

long live the sprouts STS rules

Brussels sprouts are evil they smell like they are bad
And anyone who eats them must be truly mad,
Their green and sometimes yellow there no good for the heart and once you start to eat them your bottom starts to fart,
They are NOT little cabbages they are nasty stinky balls that should be banned from dinners in all school dining halls,
Christmas is a happy time and lunch should be the best not WITH all the windows open because your stinking out your guests,
So ban the brussel sprout it only makes you smell and send it to the devil and let it rot in hell.:green:

Lell, hun, you've got way too much time on your hands!:lol::green::lol:

lellipop you are so funny

but the sling shot is still aimed youre way.
sprouts are here to stay just planted 3million of them.

lellipop you are so funny

but the sling shot is still aimed youre way.
sprouts are here to stay just planted 3million of them.

Right I've located your allotment and Sassy is armed with the digger :green:
sweetcorn%20and%20bsp.jpg

Right I've located your allotment and Sassy is armed with the digger :green:
sweetcorn%20and%20bsp.jpg

I won't tell you how its booby trapped go near it at your peril

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back