The only way is Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all...

Im loving the tunic she was wearing... does anyone know where this is from??

xoxo

I do love a bit of so-bad-it's-good TV! If I want some intellectual stimulation I'll watch Panorama or Newsnight. If I want trash then The Only Way is Essex fits the bill perfectly! And no, it won't make me judge people from Essex - every county has its fair share of freaky people ;) x

Hey all...

Im loving the tunic she was wearing... does anyone know where this is from??

xoxo

Probably Ann Summers, it gave the wrong impression in my opinion.

Well I watched it late last night and it's addictive. I read somebody say what bad actors they are. Well the bad new is that they're not acting. They're just given topics to open up for discussion.

The thing that made me laugh was the girls all seemed so dozy but I can assure you that it's an act just to get the blokes running after them........and it does.

I know what you mean about the 'babe' and the 'hun' but to be fair, it's no different from other parts of the UK that have their terms of endearment, ie love, duck, hen etc

You have to give it to them though.........they all make an effort to look the best that they can.

next ones on today...it really is laugh out loud tv! Il be watchin after lord sugars one liners!

Apart from shedding it to pieces it is funny to watch how they have full face makeup every day and ask random questions out of the blue...then surprise it happens!!

ne1 think that marks sister has a weird forehead line (where her parting is wrong for her face shape)....everyone watch and you'll know what i mean!

Probably Ann Summers, it gave the wrong impression in my opinion.

i thought this too, it looks a bit plastic to me and really tacky x

I'm torturing myself again :lol: I cant help but watch it as its all very local to me.

I feel sorry for james, he's letting himself be made look like an idiot on telly.

I watched this last night and I am so addicted!
It is so shockingly stupid but so good, I feel like I have commited a sin after watching it. Like eating chocolate when you are on a diet.
The speed dating last night just had me in stitches.
When the club owner said to amy he would take her on a date to the zoo and she said wait for it...........
"what to see animals and that" :eek: well the last time I went to the zoo thats what was there :lol:

Totally regret watching this... awfull!

Oh god! id anyone see it tonight! I swear Marks life consists of making that poor Archie look like a mug!

The first time I watched it I couldnt stop laughing... I was half asleep last week so I thought I'd catch up earlier today and its shameful to say (coming from that side of essex) people ARE like that!

The only one I like is kirk the little sweety! and tht Marks a prat! fit but a total k**b! I remember I had him on facebook and he messaged me like 4 times a day... come to this club and that club... it'll be great! please come ... I'm a desperate idiot! I had to block and delete him in the end! I couldnt believe it when I see him on there!

I did love the bit in the watch shop... oh yes we have this one... oh great yeh I'm gonna get it coz I've wanted it for ages... hmm yeh for like 2 mins coz his only just got it out the cabnet! *cringe*:eek:

anyway... it is addictive and cant wait for weds! lol

I agree, Kirk is lovely! Its so bad I have to watch it lol
What scares me more is that I know there will be girls trying hard to be more like the girls on the programme!

I agree, Kirk is lovely! Its so bad I have to watch it lol
What scares me more is that I know there will be girls trying hard to be more like the girls on the programme!

best start looking for the thickest coverage of foundation and the orangest spray tan now ready for the influx!

I read that Marks best friend is Jack Tweed, go figure, and yeah I feel sorry for Arg an all, wonder what Arg is short for :/

Ive only watched one episode and that was the bikini gem one. I am from Essex and I cannot believe there are people that thick and fake out there. Even for Essex. Part of me wonders if theyve made them look thicker than they are just because its about Essex. :irked:

Oh I watched it as I'm moving to Essex (bad research I know eh?) but thought it wasn't a patch on Jerseylicious!
xxx

My relative Daran Little has written the programme. I'm seeing him on sunday at a family reunion so if you have any questions for him fire away.

I didn't quite understand it at first but as Kim said they are given a topic and then have to come up with something. I personally think it would have worked better as a documentary.

Why did the beauty therapist have such long nails when doing the massage on Mark and why did she only massage one shoulder lol?

My hubby is an Essex boy and he doesn't like it lol. I'm hooked now but don't know why. It also made me laugh when Mark was telling everyone who would listen, that IF he got back with Lauren he was going to ask her to marry him :eek:

By the way Daran also writes scripts for Eastenders now, since moving over from Coronation Street, where he made his name as a script writer.

I cant believe i watch this crap but its really addictive! I think we should be ready for the requests for essex style tans and lashes and vejazzles lol.

I am sure her tunic was from ann summers! totally gives the wrong impression!

felt a bit bad for lauren tonight but wow what a k**b is mark! lol.

Well my lovely friend(I'll use that term loosely!:Grope:) said I'm like Amy! thanks a bunch! lol I cant stop watching it either, feel sorry for Lauren thou that mark is a right git and no even braw! lol
Have to say thou like lucy's hair colour its exactly what I've been thinking of doing! does anyone know what colour and product it is?? :green: xx

How can something so terrible be sooo addictive? lol :green:

x

The only way is Essex is sooooo addictive!
It makes me laugh because me and my boyfriend are Brummies living in the heart of where this is being filmed and we do sometimes feel like aliens here! :lol:
I just wonder what Laurens palms look like after she was holding her boobs like that during her spray tan?! I always read too far into things though! lol
And we have already had 3 clients ask to be vajazzled!! :eek: haha

Latest posts

Back