The only way is Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm not normally nasty about people but am I the only one who doesn't think Amy is pretty enough for modelling? Or does that kind of 'modelling' not require a pretty face :eek:?!

I felt for Lauren last night when Mark walked into the pub, I so want her to get over him and move on...... See what that does for his ego!!

Im with you on that one Vetty!! Doesnt help that her make up is practically dripping off her face! AND quit with the pouting!!! (also dont know what her problem is with the zoo! I thought that was a lovely idea.... maybe just me? :confused:) But she is totally harmless bless her. havent seen last nights yet but Iv "sky plused it" lol. how sad!

I got the Eylure Sex and the City Lashes to sell in my shop, Amy was wearing the Carrie ones with the little star this week! Though wearing full strip lashes, an anne summers miss massage top and extensions that long for a bns on Mark is soo funny!

I love trash tv I can't help it!

Hi, im just wondering how much other beauticians charge for application of vejazzling?

I cringed with embarrassment at Lucy asking Joey Essex who the Prime Minister was, and that he was interested in Politics LMAO thick as plop plops :)

Last edited:
Car crash telly - you know you shouldn't look but you just can't look away!!!

Shuuuuuuuut uuuuuuup!!!!!!!!

Vicki
Essex Girl turn Herts Birdy (you can take the girl from Essex...)xxx:hug:

I LOVE The only way is essex. The girls are gorgeous, the boys are gorgeous! Its hilarious. All you people who don't like it are just jel, oh shuttt upppp. Xxx

Sent from my X10i

Ha ha love it! I loved it when Lucy told Joey she didn't want another Mark Wright and walked off! His face, he really didn't get why!!! X

Realy loving the girls nails on it... they all look like they have gel polishes on. I wonder if anyone knows what they are and who does them, I watch it for the beauty and hair side, like too see what they are all up to with it all lol xxxx

Have you seen the way Amy massages though? It looks like she strokes them with her fingertips! And the way they hold their boobs when getting a fake tan done? mmmmmm....

I like the nails and hair. I love the hair how it is in knot type style. (tell i dont do hair, lol)

Is Amy really a qualified beauty therapist?

My friends on it, he was I'n the background yesterday but his part gets bigger (apparently! Lol) I think I'm going to have to ask about Amy and the nails! I'm sure she is qualified, I doubt she would be on national tv doing treatments if she was not! Although we have only seen her tanning (albeit with air and not tan!) and vajazzling x

Yes Amy is a Qualified Beauty Therapist & apparently so is Sam, one of my clients is on the show so told me! x

Latest posts

Back